Servers AC Unity for Online Trophies

govid_3

Hello, I am thinking on buying this game but I am concerned about the coop/online trophies. I am currently playing an Ubisoft game, release around the same year, Rayman Legends. It has a long online trophy and the servers are not working properly, and i am worried the servers will be down before I get it.

So there are been any news about the AC Unity servers going down soon or are there not working well? How long it takes to get the online trophies? How many are they? (It seems looking at the list that like 4 online trophies)

Steam Community :: Screenshot :: thanks ubisoft 

I believe that the Unity servers are good to go at least for this year and the next, but I wouldn't bank on it after that. Around 3-4 months ago they were working perfectly fine with 3 other randoms.

The online trophies do take some time to get as you have to unlock it (around Sequence 7 I believe) and have to do a couple of missions, maybe once or twice to get all the collectables.

They're 6 online trophies, but technically 7 as unlocking all skills include coop. These just entail completing all missions, preforming sync kills and revives, and collectables.

This isn't part of your question but all the coop missions are available and doable entirely by yourself, not offline though you still need an internet connection. I don't think it will be necessarily, but there is a chance you will need to create a boosting session for revives and sync kill trophies.

Assassin's Creed is a far more popular game franchise, I doubt they'll close the servers for Unity anytime soon considering AC Brotherhood servers are still alive.

The trophies can be done very quickly if you boost them with someone who you can comunicate properly with especially if you are communicating by voice chat. Take into account you need to complete Sequences 1 and 2 for the co-op missions to become available.

You need to play with at least one person to earn two trophies (revive another player, and perform 10 co-op kills). You'll need to replay most co-op missions to collect all Assassin Sync Points to be able to upgrade all the skills. The bright side is that you can play all those missions solo, the hard part is that some missions can be very challenging to do on your own at first. However once you are decently upgraded and equipped better parts (chest, belt, boots, etc), those missions aren't that bad. I beat all of them solo without too much trouble once I had the right upgrades and gear.

Edited by Deceptrox

1 hour ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

Anyone else having problems right now? I either can't connect to ubisoft server or if I do then my connection is set to strict NAT 3, which makes it almost impossible to find others. Been like this since yesterday. Wondering if it's my fault here. 

Have you tried changing your nat type to 2? or has it been set to 2 before unity anyway?

Servers will definitely be good, it's a seperate branch that handles the Rayman games and their servers have been spotty before.

While Unity wasn't as hugely popular Ubisoft is still pretty committed to keeping any AC titles online especially the PS4 Titles since alot of them like Unity include MTX that give them additional revenue.

2 hours ago, Jasko_SOA said:

Have you tried changing your nat type to 2? or has it been set to 2 before unity anyway?

My PS4 settings are definitely set to nat type 2 so I have no idea where nat 3 comes from. I've never had connection issues before so I was wondering if it's maybe a problem on their side right now. 

Can't connect to servers and go online at all now. Other games work fine so it's probably them. 

Edited by Silver-I-Chariot

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...