Sponsors not giving money after reaching goal

MarcancooL

Hey guys,

I have signed with Euterpe as my first secondary sponsor. The goal to get extra money is to ''finish in front of my teammate in quali'' (I don't know if the wording is different in English, I translated what I have in French). I outqualify my teammate every race, but after each race when they show the fame and the money earned, I get 0$ from my sponsor even if I have reached the goal...

Has anyone experienced that with this sponsor or another? Am I misunderstanding the goal to achieve?

Assuming this is in-game and not a real life eSport thing, maybe the description means you have to finish in front of your teammate by one position. So if the teammate is 3rd, you have to be 2nd. Being 1st negates the sponsorship.

Edited by Eraezr

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/07/2021 at 10:56 PM, Eraezr said:

Assuming this is in-game and not a real life eSport thing, maybe the description means you have to finish in front of your teammate by one position. So if the teammate is 3rd, you have to be 2nd. Being 1st negates the sponsorship.

No it's in My Team, and it would be quite stupid to create such an objective haha. I outqualify my teammate all the time but I don't get the money bonus all the time; I messed up in qualifying in Hungaroring and ended up 22nd (and changed all the engine so got many penalties), yet after the race I achieved the objective... I believe the translation is not accurate and the objective is not to outqualify my teammate, idk...