[Video] My method for 500 Parries (about 5 a minute)

Saxton3234

Interesting, I did something similar, but I threw 4 goblins to the right so that I could send them to the future and make them old (That fight has 5 goblins and Old Goblins mostly attacks with fire magic that is so easy to parry), you can cast haste on them with Crisbell to make it even faster, this is the screenshot of my trophy showing the formation that I used... (You can cast slow on your party if you want, but you have to cast it individually, at least the haste can be applied to all the group, I don't know if the time that you save with the slow is worth having to do three more casts... That's why I just went with the haste...)

Cris-Tales-20210724010743.jpg

Edited by DeepEyes7
  • Like 4

I've been farming them on the way to the Cathedral in Cinder. There's a golem thing that casts High Tremor and it's easy to parry and the whole party does it so I hope that counts as three each time haha. It did glitch though when the parry killed him so I make sure to kill him before that happens.

ETA: I got bored of farming and started a second playthrough and played normally, I popped this trophy at Rainbow Lake.

Edited by kyoselflove

• 2 years later...

Used the same enemy group as DeepEyes7.

First moved them into position with JKR, then took him out so he wasn't taking turns. Then just alternated between Crisbell and Kari (mimic) using group haste. Still had to do 210ish parries before the trophy popped. Agree that the slow probably isn't worth it, but downing party members probably is.