Platinum Unobtainable

gtfc1984

Those who already have a VIP Pass the platinum can still be obtained.

Those of us who require to buy a VIP Pass can not due to VIP Pass being delisted from 5th May 21.

I am gutted this cannot be purchased, I am in the middle of attempting to platinum all F1 Games.

Does anybody know a work round for this?

Thanks.

16 minutes ago, gtfc1984 said:

Those who already have a VIP Pass the platinum can still be obtained.

Those of us who require to buy a VIP Pass can not due to VIP Pass being delisted from 5th May 21.

I am gutted this cannot be purchased, I am in the middle of attempting to platinum all F1 Games.

Does anybody know a work round for this?

Thanks.

There is still copies out there that are new and sealed so they would have a code included but they might not even work now anyway.

53 minutes ago, DarkTsillah said:

I think its still avail in the asian store. I bought mine a month ago. Mostly delisted dlcs in eu and NA stores you can still find in asian store like shift dlcs and hot pursuit dlcs.

Checked Hong Kong psn, not available 

Edited by pavelbagirov

14 hours ago, DarkTsillah said:

I think its still avail in the asian store. I bought mine a month ago. Mostly delisted dlcs in eu and NA stores you can still find in asian store like shift dlcs and hot pursuit dlcs.

Ok, which Asian store did you purchase from because I read there are multiple Asian stores?

Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services in reference to Other.
Unfortunately, for licensing reasons, we are no longer able to sell or distribute some of our older games or their DLC that feature real-world cars or people.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.
Kind regards,

Jorn
Codemasters Customer Services

On 25/07/2021 at 2:33 AM, Lightsp33d1987 said:

There is still copies out there that are new and sealed so they would have a code included but they might not even work now anyway.

Nope VIP passes had an expiration date of 31st of March, 2016

43 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Which trophies are affected by this :(?

Actually none because I guess servers are still acessible in case you have a VIP Pass or borrow one, so not a major deal at least.

23 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

What are the online trophies?

Co-op Drivers' World Champion
You won the Drivers' World Championship in a Co-op season

Keep Your Friends Close
You have completed a full Co-op season

Keeping it Clean
You completed an Online Race without making contact with an opponent's car

Teamwork
You won the Constructors' World Championship in a Co-op Championship

10 Online
You have won 10 Online Races

35 Online
You have won 35 Online Races

If I missed any maybe someone can correct me but I believe these are the online trophies.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, gtfc1984 said:

I’ve looked on PSDeals.net and the VIP pass DLC is available in Asian stores but we would need an Asian import of the disc to play I would guess. 

I think they not updated site yet because right now I checked Hong Kong ps store with f1/ vip pass and see nothing.

28 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

Nope VIP passes had an expiration date of 31st of March, 2016

Actually none because I guess servers are still acessible in case you have a VIP Pass or borrow one, so not a major deal at least.

Some passes have few years more even if they expired. Interesting if with this game it’s work or everything is expired now

7 minutes ago, pavelbagirov said:

I think they not updated site yet because right now I checked Hong Kong ps store with f1/ vip pass and see nothing.

Some passes have few years more even if they expired. Interesting if with this game it’s work or everything is expired now

F1 2012 you couldn’t see the Pass in store but the option was there when the game was loaded from disc, I would guess this would be the same for F1 2011.

2 minutes ago, gtfc1984 said:

F1 2012 you couldn’t see the Pass in store but the option was there when the game was loaded from disc, I would guess this would be the same for F1 2011.

Will check. I don’t understand why Codemasters can’t do 1 month of warning always when they do something 

12 minutes ago, pavelbagirov said:

Doesn't work, tested one unused pass last week and it stated it was expired.

Well I have no way to guarantee 100% it was unused but the seller said he bought this game near launch and never went online. Dunno if the error message would say "used code" instead of "expired code" otherwise.

9 minutes ago, gtfc1984 said:

If you try to buy pass from the game itself(when you play on asian account) it will go to old ps3 ps store and tell this : ‘no content was found’. So I think it was delisted completely. At this case they should do online free or pass free but Codemasters never care about players/games.

Edited by pavelbagirov

17 minutes ago, pavelbagirov said:

If you try to buy pass from the game itself(when you play on asian account) it will go to old ps3 ps store and tell this : ‘no content was found’. So I think it was delisted completely. At this case they should do online free or pass free but Codemasters never care about players/games.

Thank you for clarity, saves me buying an Asian copy. I guess there is no way of platinum in the future for this.

8 hours ago, Hysteria said:

F1 2012 needs a vip pass same as 2011 but since I am far from my console, can’t tell if it’s available in the store . 

They deleted everything from PS3 store. I see only f1 2011 disc only ps3 page and f1 2011 vita version. All other was delisted. Same with Grid games on PS3

2 minutes ago, MD_91 said:

Came back to this game yesterday and luckily I must've activated the pass back when I only played it for 1 day at release, if 2012 needs a pass I'm screwed though because I don't see that one in my download list

F1 2012 pass was available to buy a few weeks back. I believe the 2011 pass was delisted before I purchased the 2012 one. Hope this helps.

1 hour ago, pavelbagirov said:

They deleted everything from PS3 store. I see only f1 2011 disc only ps3 page and f1 2011 vita version. All other was delisted. Same with Grid games on PS3

Yep, saw and noticed it especially F1 2012. Got both VIP Passes before it was delisted.