Wrongful account removal

Hello, I found out today that my PSN Profile got hacked and had to change all my passwords and account info. When I went to login to PSNProfiles, it's saying my account has been removed. I looked at my trophies and whoever hacked the account unlocked trophies with bad/future timestamps. Is it possible to recover my account to still use on PSNProfiles? I love the site (I'm a premium member) and would hate to lose access for something that wasn't my fault. I really don't want to start over.  Thank you for your time. 

Edited by InvisibleBanana

6 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Out of curiosity, were you sharing your account with someone? These types of "hacks" are common when people share their login information.

Nope, didn't share my info with anyone. Too paranoid, lol. 

6 minutes ago, XXIIlII said:

Try hiding the hacked games then contact one of the mods.

That's the first thing I did. Haven't heard back from the mods yet though. I sent an email yesterday as well. 

I love this site so much that I've considered starting over on a new account, but I really don't want to as my account is 12 years old. 

13 minutes ago, XXIIlII said:

Try hiding the hacked games then contact one of the mods.

This profile was likely auto-removed from the site for future timestamps (obviously CFW). Not sure if the CRT can help or if Sly would have to do something on his end or if anything can be done at all.

Regardless, I don't think he's getting his leaderboard rank back. 

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

11 minutes ago, InvisibleBanana said:

I'm fine with being banned from leaderboards, I just want to be able to view my profile on here again. It has the best layout, stats, and sorting options out of any site IMO. 

Unfortunately, your account won't be viewable from PSNProfiles any longer. You'll need to start a new account. Sly might transfer your premium status to the new account if you ask him to do so. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Unfortunately, your account won't be viewable from PSNProfiles any longer. You'll need to start a new account. Sly might transfer your premium status to the new account if you ask him to do so. 

There's no way to bring it back despite it not being my fault?

14 minutes ago, InvisibleBanana said:

The account is judged here, not the person behind it. Unfortunately, the account now has hacked trophies on the list and all you can do is start over on a new account.

Edited by latest-purr1

24 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Take it from me, Sly won't care. Even if you hid the games, he's not going to put you back on the site. I had one game fuck up 2 years ago, and Sly never compromised. The only thing you can do is make a new account and move on, as you only get one chance on here. Moderators can't do anything about your issue. Once an account's been removed from site, only Sly himself can add it back. 

I noticed your profile is gone as well. Did you just switch tracking sites or did you create a new account? If so, how many trophies/Plats did you leave behind?

1 hour ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

I had one game fuck up 2 years ago, and Sly never compromised. 

You use CFW to pirate games and stuff. Your “error” was a result of CFW being used, not a random occurrence.

1 hour ago, InvisibleBanana said:

No.

9 hours ago, B1rvine said:

ou use CFW to pirate games and stuff. Your “error” was a result of CFW being used, not a random occurrence.

What? You do realize jailbroken PS4s can't go online, right? There's no such thing as CFW for PS4, and why the fuck would I be pirating games, when I have hundreds of games in my physical and digital library? We've been through this before, when I made my case about Arkham City. There was no modding or piracy involved, so please stick to the facts. 

9 hours ago, InvisibleBanana said:

I noticed your profile is gone as well. Did you just switch tracking sites or did you create a new account? If so, how many trophies/Plats did you leave behind?

I had to make a new account. I pleaded my case, contacted every staffmember on this site, and even though several sided with me, and offered their condolences, it was ultimately up to Sly. So nothing could be done. I had no choice but to move on. It's been 2 years since then, and no issues.

Edit: And I'm not trying to be rude with B1rvine or other moderators here, but I made a dispute thread 2 years ago, even went through conversations with Mango and MMDE, and their hands were tied. They did what they could to help, but ultimately, we came to the conclusion of it being related to the CMOS battery in the PS4, but since we couldn't replicate the situation (or further risk damaging my console), I had no choice but to move on to a second account. This was around 2019 or so, and even then, jailbroken PS4s could not go online. I would assume the same can be said as of today. This year, I've seen quite a few accounts with modded PS4 times (hell, I just reported some yesterday), but I've yet to see any evidence that this issue existed back then. 

I don't like being on bad terms with any staff on here, but being called out as using "CFW" on a PS4 doesn't vibe with me. It only delegitimizes an issue, albeit rare, that I had on my account, without providing any avenue of resolving the situation. As far as I can tell, PS3 and Vita are ruined by modders, by I've yet to see the same for PS4 or PS5.

Edited by ArmoredSnowman
In case people believe I'm arguing.

12 hours ago, OnuR10Ly said:

No 2 step verification? Rip.

Really sorry this happened to you, OP. ☹️

This thread gave me the much needed kick in the ass to go and activate 2Step on my PSN account, something that should have been done years ago. 

J/w, is there an option to enable 2Step on this site? 

• Like 2