What Are YOU Gonna Give Your Family And Friends For Christmas?

Praeditos

My priceless love, care, and company ^_^

Haha, but seriously, I only buy my nephews, niece, and mother things on Christmas. The kids' presents are easy, as for my mom, she wants a juicer. We offer her waaaay nicer things, but nope, she just wants a juicer :o

Edited by xWSPx420x
  • Like 1

me and my family realized a long time ago that we dont need a bunch of stuff that usually gets returned anyways so we put our money together and get something for the family we sponsor. This year we are just sending money as the oldest is startinv university and they need to get their barn fixed

I bought my dad a Denver Bronco knome, I bought my girlfriend like ten things (Too much stuff to name off haha), I bought my brother a UFC game he's been ranting about, and I'm giving my mom $500 to pay off some bills (she doesn't know) and I bought her a camera she's been wanting :)

Edited by YeuxVertsVIII
  • Like 1

Every year we do something different. This year we drew names for a secret santa, and I got my sister-in-law, whose interests and hobbies I'm not just SUPER familiar with, so I got her a Pair of Golden Girls commemorative cups, a marathon watch, and a board game because I know she likes the Golden Girls, is a runner, and between her and my brother have over 40 board games. I didn't want to give her a gift card, because if everybody just exchanged a gift card equal to the target cost, then why do it at all. This way, she gets the true gift of Christmas... The joy and horror of the unexpected.

Edit: Also, I got my niece Mario and Luigi plushes to go with the Yoshi plush I got her for her birthday. She's 1, so she doesn't know what they are, but by the time she's old enough to have an opinion on them, she'll have already gotten a significant collection.

Edited by siuilarun
  • Like 1

• 8 years later...