Seperate trophy lists for ps4/ps5?

I had originally played MH on the ps4 so i have a few trophies for it. But i would like to play the game on the ps5 from here on so im hoping theres one connected trophy list instead of 2 seperate lists. So is there seperate trophies like other games or will it stack to the trophies I've already earned? Thank you

30 minutes ago, Kryptic_NiNjA_ said:

I had originally played MH on the ps4 so i have a few trophies for it. But i would like to play the game on the ps5 from here on so im hoping theres one connected trophy list instead of 2 seperate lists. So is there seperate trophies like other games or will it stack to the trophies I've already earned? Thank you

There isn't any PS5 version of this game, you'll be continuing your PS4 version and its trophy set.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, fbdbh said:

There isn't any PS5 version of this game, you'll be continuing your PS4 version and its trophy set.

This^

There is no PS5 version of either this game or Iceborne so all you're doing is playing the PS4 versions in BC mode with the existing lists.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

49 minutes ago, fbdbh said:

42 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

This^

There is no PS5 version of this game or Iceborne so all you're doing is playing the PS4 versions in BC mode with the existing lists.

Awesome thank you guys! Was worried about starting it on the ps5

12 minutes ago, Kryptic_NiNjA_ said:

Awesome thank you guys! Was worried about starting it on the ps5

Some tip though: set it to maximum graphical fidelity instead of performance or resolution. What it does is it cranks up graphic detail while making resolution and framerate dynamic, but with the PS5 it will still hold 60 fps at 4k~ish.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fbdbh said:

Some tip though: set it to maximum graphical fidelity instead of performance or resolution. What it does is it cranks up graphic detail while making resolution and framerate dynamic, but with the PS5 it will still hold 60 fps at 4k~ish.

ok i'll do that for sure thank you