Penalty for Leaving/disappear, Bad Behaviour, and not on time in boost session

12 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

We don’t moderate what takes place once in sessions so there are no sanctions that are going to be implemented.

2 minutes ago, janzor88 said:

People don't give a shit about appointments.

I can't count how many times I've arranged boosting sessions and taken days off from work to have time, and how many people literally don't give a shit about showing up to their own meeting schedule.
Main reason why I dread MP trophies which need to be boosted.

A shame there isn't any punishment for this sort of asshole behaviour.

Thanks for information both of you in future of psnprofiles maybe there some changes about rules so i was hoping for rules that prevent them doing annoying things. back when i still do boost session more often i used to got leaving partner without telling why and random player outside from psnprofiles boost session forced me to invite them without knowing them well?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

What they could do is make that info public. Like a counter on how many times they appeared or not and that counter appears under the user once they join a session

I like that idea, but it should go both ways. 

Like many other's I've been ghosted many times when trying to get some stuff done using a session.

But I've also been lucky enough to be in some great boosting sessions, and I'd like to reward those people with a positive flag.

Personally I don't know why it's so hard for some people to leave a quick message if they're running late or can't make a session, but life happends.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JayDeLosDioses said:

I like that idea, but it should go both ways. 

Like many other's I've been ghosted many times when trying to get some stuff done using a session.

But I've also been lucky enough to be in some great boosting sessions, and I'd like to reward those people with a positive flag.

Personally I don't know why it's so hard for some people to leave a quick message if they're running late or can't make a session, but life happends.

There are three options for the feedback, it could show counters for the three various types. Not a punishment but it would let people know for the future and also people get to show off with all their positive feedback

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

What kind of penalty do people suggest? I agree this kind of thing is shitty, but to the folks it's happened to, what do you think would be a punishment that the site can enforce and would have impact?

We should be able to flag people who do not show up, and grief boosting sessions.
If you get reported/flagged enough times, you should be unable to sign up to boosting sessions for some months.

22 minutes ago, neverConcede said:

There are three options for the feedback, it could show counters for the three various types. Not a punishment but it would let people know for the future and also people get to show off with all their positive feedback

The problem is that the feedback option is disabled, and has been for a long long time.

41 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

What I don't understand about boosting sessions is that after the session is done we can vote on the user and say if they showed up or not but that doesn't show up anywhere else. 

What they could do is make that info public. Like a counter on how many times they appeared or not and that counter appears under the user once they join a session

Sort of like the way True sets up reputation points? 

Even something like that has problems as you're relying on people to give accurate data. You can't trust people, especially overemotional gamers.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, neverConcede said:

Yeah that would be great such like

Excellent is blue or gold

Good is green

Neutral is yellow 

Bad is Red

How about we make some changes with permission of course ??

3 minutes ago, janzor88 said:

We should be able to flag people who do not show up, and grief boosting sessions.
If you get reported/flagged enough times, you should be unable to sign up to boosting sessions for some months.

The problem is that the feedback option is disabled, and has been for a long long time.

Good opinion i agree with you 

On 7/26/2021 at 4:56 AM, janzor88 said:

I can't count how many times I've arranged boosting sessions and taken days off from work to have time, and how many people literally don't give a shit about showing up to their own meeting schedule.

This is the main reason why I’m not going to buy Max Payne 3 and boost the trophies in it.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

This is the main reason why I’m not going to buy Max Payne 3 and boost the trophies in it.

Actually Not just max payne 3 other session with trophy online too. If you don't get any boost partner most likely you will get notify by stranger (Guest Psnprofiles and the outsiders) some of them help you some of them are not. 

Psnprofiles owner/admin may changes the rules if we make petition. 2-5 guys complaining about their bad experience in boost session Aren't enough we need more.

Edited by GrantVernonHart

8 minutes ago, GrantVernonHart said:

Actually Not just max payne 3 other session with trophy online too. If you don't get any boost partner most likely you will get notify by stranger (Guest Psnprofiles and the outsiders) some of them help you some of them are not. 

Psnprofiles owner/admin may changes the rules if we make petition. 2-5 guys complaining about their bad experience in boost session Aren't enough we need more.

That’s the point really. You’re going to find bad players in every online game. 

Max Payne 3 is too big a time commitment for me, that’s another reason why I’m not doing it.

• Like 2

On 7/26/2021 at 7:56 AM, janzor88 said:

I feel you on this one. Just because we're making a plan to play a video game doesn't mean it is not still a plan.

Being a few minutes late is one thing, but I've had people say 10 minutes after the planned meeting time that they need to do it "later." I was in a boosting session for an 8 person trophy in Red Dead Redemption 1. There were so many people who were late or didn't show up at all. Thankfully, we had more than 8 people scheduled to join the group, so we got it done. One of the late people even had the nerve to say "Sorry, was doing Christmas shopping lol." Those of us who showed up on time and got the trophy left all the late people to deal with it themselves, which is a decision I stand by. I came back here later to find that one guy even had the nerve to call us inconsiderate. The irony!

I also was in a boosting group for UFC 4 and the first guy who got the trophy (with our help) ditched us.

Thankfully, not everyone is disrespectful of your time, and I've met some great boosting partners on this site. When I'm planning to boost a game, I always go to them first and and see if any of them have the game. I'm extremely hesitant to boost with anyone new.

EDIT: To be clear, that Christmas guy was like 30 - 40 minutes late, and gave us no heads up. I wouldn't make a big deal out of someone being like 10 minutes late.

Edited by yuber1234
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, yuber1234 said:

I feel you on this one. Just because we're making a plan to play a video game doesn't mean it is not still a plan.

Being a few minutes late is one thing, but I've had people say 10 minutes after the planned meeting time that they need to do it "later." I was in a boosting session for an 8 person trophy in Red Dead Redemption 1. There were so many people who were late or didn't show up at all. Thankfully, we had more than 8 people scheduled to join the group, so we got it done. One of the late people even had the nerve to say "Sorry, was doing Christmas shopping lol." Those of us who showed up on time and got the trophy left all the late people to deal with it themselves, which is a decision I stand by. I came back here later to find that one guy even had the nerve to call us inconsiderate. The irony! Hey guys if you're here, **** you!

I also was in a boosting group for UFC 4 and the first guy who got the trophy (with our help) ditched us. If you are reading this, **** you.

Thankfully, not everyone is disrespectful of your time, and I've met some great boosting partners on this site. When I'm planning to boost a game, I always go to them first and and see if any of them have the game. I'm extremely hesitant to boost with anyone new.

Haha i feel you dude guest Psnprofiles and the outsiders Shouldnt join anytime she/he want host actually take control of party and every participation should follow host when boosting session are about to begin

• Like 1

On 7/26/2021 at 8:51 AM, maiathewinners said:

What I don't understand about boosting sessions is that after the session is done we can vote on the user and say if they showed up or not but that doesn't show up anywhere else. 

you arent really allowed to shame people in forums, but i think your on to a good general idea of maybe having some sort of honor system where we can give someone "likes" and not dislikes. some sort of rep points. the only problem is this system can be easily abused by anyone randomly upvoting so we would have to just hope the community is honest

for me boosting was awful because i lived in one of the worst areas in all of america (i just  finally moved last month) i would be doing boost sessions and shootings outside would happen. a driveby happened once when i was playing battlefield and i remember yelling oh shit someone is shooting! and on the mic my friend said i dont see anyone. and im like no in real life! so there was many sessions i had to just bail on. and people thought it was bullshit lol. but crap was always happening. but if i couldnt make a boost i would leave a message 1-4 hours prior. 

i think if people left messages saying they cant make it, it would make all the difference in the world. but people rather avoid confrontation instead of being courteous

also i wanna say if people plan a time and your there on time DONT SAY I GOT TO EAT AND TAKE 1-3 HOURS TO FCKN EAT!!!!! 10-30 minutes is reasonable if were doing a long boost. but dont show up for a boost and have the last supper with jesus and come back 8 hours later and say ready

Edited by melodicmizery
  • Like 3

@melodicmizery i hear ya. maybe something like, say implement a feature that after the session is done the creator of the session and go and rate the session and the people who partook. and each person can have a point system and the session creator can thumbs up for a point thumbs down for a subtraction.  then make it where we can see the score of just those who sign up for our sessions so we can go oh they're only a four, no thanks. etc. i know that'd probably be a massive headache to do but its just something off hte top of my head.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, melodicmizery said:

you arent really allowed to shame people in forums, but i think your on to a good general idea of maybe having some sort of honor system where we can give someone "likes" and not dislikes. some sort of rep points. the only problem is this system can be easily abused by anyone randomly upvoting so we would have to just hope the community is honest

for me boosting was awful because i lived in one of the worst areas in all of america (i just  finally moved last month) i would be doing boost sessions and shootings outside would happen. a driveby happened once when i was playing battlefield and i remember yelling oh shit someone is shooting! and on the mic my friend said i dont see anyone. and im like no in real life! so there was many sessions i had to just bail on. and people thought it was bullshit lol. but crap was always happening. but if i couldnt make a boost i would leave a message 1-4 hours prior. 

i think if people left messages saying they cant make it, it would make all the difference in the world. but people rather avoid confrontation instead of being courteous

No i'm not make fun of any person just honest topic except i show their profiles and make excuses

12 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

That’s the point really. You’re going to find bad players in every online game. 

Max Payne 3 is too big a time commitment for me, that’s another reason why I’m not doing it.

If you want to change something we need to gather some voice ?

13 minutes ago, yuber1234 said:

Being a few minutes late is one thing, but I've had people say 10 minutes after the planned meeting time that they need to do it "later." I was in a boosting session for an 8 person trophy in Red Dead Redemption 1. There were so many people who were late or didn't show up at all. Thankfully, we had more than 8 people scheduled to join the group, so we got it done. One of the late people even had the nerve to say "Sorry, was doing Christmas shopping lol." Those of us who showed up on time and got the trophy left all the late people to deal with it themselves, which is a decision I stand by. I came back here later to find that one guy even had the nerve to call us inconsiderate. The irony!

I also was in a boosting group for UFC 4 and the first guy who got the trophy (with our help) ditched us.

Same. People are selfish. When I got my last trophy in Red Dead Redemption I stuck around for five hours to make sure everyone else in the boosting group got what they needed. Shows you how much I care. 

There was a dude who was making rude and offensive remarks, to where someone made a group on PS4 just so he could avoid him. 

Edited by AJ_Radio
  • Like 2