Reign_Of_Fire88

100's of accounts

19 posts in this topic

I've been able to achieve a few gold trophies on the challenges but the Diamond seems impossible. Right now I'm at #6 in today's daily challenge but the #1 player is 2 whole seconds faster than me which I have no idea how. I wish I could watch their replay (Eozvar &  Romance_177013) and see how they possibly can do it faster.

At this point it maybe just feasible to run 4-5 different vita's with hundreds of PSN accounts to drive up the daily totals to 500-600 players which would give the top 5-6 players a Diamond Cup. The only problem is going through the game with each account to unlock the daily challenge and factory resetting each Vita to change PSN logins.

I feel like I'm getting better at the challenges each day but come to the conclusion I'm good at the challenges just not exceptional.

Just wait for the glitched Murphy challenges. It's like a free Diamond trophy for everyone that makes it to the point. 

Its been forever since i did these challenges.. but i remember there was a way to get a turbo boost at the begging of the race. I think you have to time the dash at the right frame at the stop or something. This makes a huge differance in your race time.

It took me a while to get good at these challenges, I ended up giving up on racing challenges and instead focused on Murphy's Challenges because those were the ones I was better at, I ended up getting about 6 diamonds (2 were from glitched challenges) before I finished (on vita also). If you don't want to wait for a glitched challenge my advice is to focus on one type of challenge and just really  grind it out, I would spend hours grinding for a better score in Murphy's challenge but eventually I'd gotten good enough to get very good scores consistently.

It's also less work to get good at it than it is to create accounts and factory reset vitas.

I didn't waste my time getting good.  If you're just wanting the trophy, just spend like 10 mins per day doing the daily challenges and you'll have the trophy in a few months.  You'll still improve, after a whle I was getting golds consistently with the occasional diamond.  It easier this way that spending hours per day trying to get the diamonds.  Unless you just love the game and just want to do it for fun, then good on ya!

42 minutes ago, running_Amok_86 said:

I didn't waste my time getting good.  If you're just wanting the trophy, just spend like 10 mins per day doing the daily challenges and you'll have the trophy in a few months.  You'll still improve, after a whle I was getting golds consistently with the occasional diamond.  It easier this way that spending hours per day trying to get the diamonds.  Unless you just love the game and just want to do it for fun, then good on ya!

I think he's talking about the vita version which requires a Diamond for a trophy. 

I did the same as you with the console version. I just played a challenge each day and whatever I got I got, mostly silver but I didn't care. I just played one round each day and them played the game I was actually playing.

Yeah top 1% for a Diamond trophy on the PS Vita. Usually has about 150-200 players on the daily/weekly challenges so #1 maybe #2 if enough players play on a given day.

10 hours ago, Reign_Of_Fire88 said:

I've been able to achieve a few gold trophies on the challenges but the Diamond seems impossible. Right now I'm at #6 in today's daily challenge but the #1 player is 2 whole seconds faster than me which I have no idea how. I wish I could watch their replay (Eozvar &  Romance_177013) and see how they possibly can do it faster.

At this point it maybe just feasible to run 4-5 different vita's with hundreds of PSN accounts to drive up the daily totals to 500-600 players which would give the top 5-6 players a Diamond Cup. The only problem is going through the game with each account to unlock the daily challenge and factory resetting each Vita to change PSN logins.

I feel like I'm getting better at the challenges each day but come to the conclusion I'm good at the challenges just not exceptional.

I feel like just the logistics of doing that that many times would not be feasible because of how long that would take every single time.

Just wait for a glitched challenge. 

7 hours ago, HyperFusion0 said:

How rare are the glitched challenges??

Look the topics (and the answers inside) on this forum : last easy glitched challenge was on november 2019, last 4095m glitched was on october 2020. These last ones appear 3 or 4 times a year. So the aim is to be able to approach this distance when it will occur next time. For example, ALL no experiments players (or players which have already played dozen of this type of challenge) should have died, AT LEAST at 2900m on the current weekly challenge (which is in fact where occur the first difficulty) . Otherwise you could forget for ever this possibility : you will never be ready for using benefice of this glitch when or if it appears again : just wait for the hypothetical glitch that appeared 20 months ago... 

Edited by Arkiokin

I think it's very realistic that a glitched challenge might never happen again. We all should just get the Vita community back into this game to boost the player numbers. Because there are usually just one Diamond Cups a day and you have to be very good to get it. Start a boosting session, throw it on social media, call your neighbours and your friends with the simple message:

Let's play Rayman Legends Daily & Weekly Challenges!

P.S. Let's aim for 500 - 1000 players. Vita means life. Celebrate the device and its games.

P.S. if on Twitter, I will definitely help promoting it.

i really, really doubt you'll be able to find 300-800 players that are willing to play this game daily so you can get your trophies...

On 27-7-2021 at 0:37 PM, lesk8vaincra said:

i really, really doubt you'll be able to find 300-800 players that are willing to play this game daily so you can get your trophies...

It doesn't hurt to try.

All you need is a little initiative like below and a lot of votes!

On 31/07/2021 at 2:34 PM, ConAir said:

It doesn't hurt to try.

All you need is a little initiative like below and a lot of votes!

yeah, "all you need"..

Come on, be realistic :D

I've been giving this some thought too. I managed to do the 1000 upvote trophy in singstar years ago with a relatively small number of players, and this is a similar idea. Granted, the vita makes it a bit harder to leverage multiple accounts but it's not impossible.

Well we now have a constant cheater getting impossible scores on All lum challenges Regardless of being Daily/weekly so now we will need to Go up against Cheaters and Pro players when trying to get a platinum cup