TheNarrator-23

Stuntmasta trophy multiplier.

23 posts in this topic

So every video I look up for this, has solved it the same way; do tricks until your multiplier goes x2, go to the purple zone and grind out the rest of the points. But as soon as my spins go "stale", my multiplier drops down to zero, and I can get max 250 points per spin. this doesn't happen in any of the videos I watched. What the fuck am I doing wrong?

Not only is this trophy fucking me from getting what should be an easy platinum, but Gymkhana is in every DLC, so it's keeping me from 100% those as well.

Edited by TheNarrator-23

They changed it so that no longer works.  Will have to leave the purple zone and drift after a few spins and then go back in.  

13 minutes ago, Hayabusa85 said:

They changed it so that no longer works.  Will have to leave the purple zone and drift after a few spins and then go back in.  

That's me fucked then. It takes me ages to correctly set up that I can do what I need to do in the purple zone. No way going in and out is going to work for me.I knew I should have finished this game last week.

Great vid. I did a variation of it where I didn't grind the spin at the end, but just kep tdoing laps around and switching up the gates with the jump, kept drifting my turns and tried going for the pink boxes. Got 42k after a couple of tries. You nailed the track, car and setup though, big help in getting this trophy.

On 8/4/2021 at 9:22 PM, AyyRobo said:

Hey mate i managed to get it with this alternate technique. The description in the video should explain how to do so, hope it helps

Legend mate, cheers. Worked on my second try!

Anyone have any more tips for this new one? I just can’t seem to get a multiplier that sticks at all for this new Star Gazing track on this DLC and it’s starting to annoy me.

On 4/8/2021 at 11:22 AM, AyyRobo said:

Hey mate i managed to get it with this alternate technique. The description in the video should explain how to do so, hope it helps

Thanks!!!! I found your video on YouTube and it was very helpful 😎 I finally got the trophy 💪 Well done!!!

I’m losing the will to live with this trophy. The cars stability is all over the place. Anyone keen on popping it for me and I can PayPal them?

Using the 3x method, took me around 4 tries. It's not difficult, just go through the gaps, hit the pink boxes, high jumps, get 3x, spam the donut 

14 hours ago, Benvdriet said:

If anyone is still trying to get this trophy and is having trouble with getting the multiplier right and then spin, here is a video guide on how to do it without the spins

Credit to GoSnowRafal

Can confirm that this method works really well and it's very easy.

19 hours ago, Benvdriet said:

If anyone is still trying to get this trophy and is having trouble with getting the multiplier right and then spin, here is a video guide on how to do it without the spins

Credit to GoSnowRafal

'Thanks for posting this video. Took me a handful of tries but I got it. 

I found it easier to try to do the objective first, the 5 jumps in 30 seconds, then do stunts cause the multiplier is high enough. I got 38000 and the run wasn't clean in any way. 

Edit: I just realised the objective didn't count even though I landed the jump, but thankfully the multiplier was high enough.

Edited by Maayz17

Hello. 

Ummm... how to effectively drift?

Should I just keep pressing on R2 while turning or do I need to do something else or push other buttons?

I have the driving aid enabled.

Update: Got the plat. Drifting is by pressing the brake while turning at high speed.

Edited by Snakemaru

On 09/01/2022 at 9:25 PM, Benvdriet said:

Credit to GoSnowRafal

Thank you! Big help! Subbed!

I recommend this video here: 30 000 Trophy

At the end instead of driving to the purple square for doing the donuts, keep drifting around the green pilar until you get the 30k. 

Edited by Afura_33

I might just do this over share play, use the splitscreen option and combine our score

Other than suggesting what's been already posted in the above videos, personally I'd suggest doing a Gymkhana with Modern Rally or Super Lite cars (the Nomad is wonderful), instead of the powerful and all over the place RX cars. I've done my trophy with the 208 WRX but I found it definetly easier with the C3 R5 or the Ariel Nomad. Definetly avoid Unlimited cars since they're the worst for this purpose.

I had a lot of trouble with this trophy but I noticed that my traction control was on low and not on off. When turned off my drifting went instanly better and it was easier to get to the 3x multiplier.

Took me over an hour to get this. I still need it on the PS5 version as well. Can't wait to try 🙃