darkamdusias

Wow, this looks rough.

20 posts in this topic

I legitimately thought this the amount of stutter I was seeing was a video issue until the content creator mentioned that it was just the game. Wow. 

Looks like they put more effort into the trophy images than the game itself.

After reaching wave 50, the fps drops to 3-5 fps. I found that disabling internet connection helps the speed slightly during first 30 waves.

Just an advice for anyone who bought this game and wants to platinum it. Just use super attacks for all 100 waves (if you have the patience to play it at 2 fps after 50+ waves). This will save you the agony of playing it till 100 waves twice.

Ah, of course! Just what the Vita deserves on its way out!

28 minutes ago, glurak400 said:

is that ok for the platinum or not so?

The video says it all - avoid this turd like the plague!

Still at 2 fps has more work that all the Breakthrough games... But since the plat wont be unlocked on 50 secs then yeah... Avoid

There are tons of other great Vita games that I am only just now discovering.

Cold garbage. A pal of mine says that a strange bad game like this at the end of a platform's lifecycle is "generally a nefarious purpose plant."

He explained that it was possible the developer was "shoveling it out there to use it to get into the system as hackware."  

I make no claims that it is possible with this title to do any such thing, just relaying what this person holds as an opinion.

The Vita really is going out with a bang huh? That bang you're hearing is the garbage bag hitting the side of the dumpster as you throw it in

Posted (edited)

Score, Coins, Wave, listed along the left as if the game is in debug mode.

Looks like a shitty game Jim Sterling would play, but on Steam in like 2016

The stuttering at 1:07 is what happens when you don't have a loading screen. There is a noticable pause as each new enemy is loaded, it stutters four times and then 4 enemies appear, later on the player appears to use a spell and the screen pauses for like 3 seconds. It's likely the spell is loaded and cast but then by the time the 3 second pause has ended, gameplay wise the spell has already happened and the enemies are already dead.

That's some pretty poor programming.

Edited by enaysoft

Having trouble with some of the "kill 7 enemies with a special" trophies. A few were easy enough but some of the characters have weaker specials with a smaller radius.

12 hours ago, Dragonslayer_023 said:

Having trouble with some of the "kill 7 enemies with a special" trophies. A few were easy enough but some of the characters have weaker specials with a smaller radius.

Just soften the enemies a bit and try. You can get it after wave 17 onwards.

Is there a general trophy guide for this yet?

This game got a performance patch but it still stutters between waves & the last 20-40 waves are barely playable. The default character was a bit weak & it took a while to do 100 waves. Cami destroyed everything quickly with her special attack & only the last 20 waves had bad performance so maybe it's the time spent in game that causes this. It got so bad at the end that the enemies didn't seem to be able to do melee attacks, they just stood around me in a circle & only projectiles could damage the character so at least it's 'fair' I suppose.

I didn't get the special attack trophies with the default character despite only using specials to attack but I was also using the dodge move. I got those trophies with Cami, never using dodge. She's so overpowered she doesn't need to dodge anyway. 

An efficient roadmap would be:

- Play until you have enough cash to unlock Cami

- Do 100 waves with her specials (playing on vita you only need one hand for this stage so do with your other hand as you please)

- Unlock the other characters & play up to wave 17 while getting comfortable with their respective specials

- Try to get those 7 enemies killed at once with a super over the next 10 or so waves while it's painless to do so