[VIDEO] 100% Platinum Walkthrough

OverHypedG

58 minutes ago, SepsVampFrench said:

Does anyone have a quick method for 

Shady Truth
Jacqueline reveals her secret

Please can you share it with me? 

The method at the end of the video is a quick way, but it seems kind of glitchy. I had to do it 3 times in a row for it to unlock. And @OverHypedG mentioned above that it took him 10 times for it to unlock.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, SepsVampFrench said:

yes thank you but it also says you have to have 4/4 for each character, which i don't have, and wanted the quick way in getting 4/4. thanks, did you enjoy the game?  

quickest is to always choose path for mother and son and then just try a bit. Try different answers. I also tried a lot with father. I was really nice to him and checked the relationship with him to have a positive outcome. Also sometimes I was very bad to him. These 4 interactions father, jacquelline and max will get you 4/4

• Like 1

Ok i did it, this is how it it is done, if you only have the shady truth trophy left follow all the guide from horrific section to get 4/4, and then for the Shady truth trophy when speaking to Jaqueline DO NOT select insist but select the guilt trip option when it appears, and it should pop. The video below is a bit quick, but shows me getting the shady truth trophy but it was my last so it shows the platinum.

• Like 1