If you could figuratively survive off of one favorite food, what would it be?

FayeLeeKitty

• 6 months later...

I guess I'll go with pizza since there are many different types you wouldn't get so bored of it.

Favorite pizza:  Thin crust, extra cheese, extra sauce, half amount of usual pepperoni's.

Runner Ups:  Veggie Nachos, Spanakopita, Pad Thai, Tuna Nigiri, Chicken Katsu Curry

If I had to pick one food, it wouldn't be a favorite, it'd be a food I moderately like. You know, that one particular set of meals that are just kind of bleh for you? Like you'll eat it, but you'd choose something over it if you could. That's what I'd pick. And that for me would be beef and noodles.

• 8 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Pork Mei Fun from Chinese takeout.

So years ago, my parents went on vacation on a cruise while stayed at home and my Mom asked me if there was anything I wanted...and I joking said "A ton of Mei Fun from China #1" (a local Chinese take out place that was awesome). And she brought home SO MUCH that I had enough to eat it every day for a week and still didn't get tired of it. I never expected her to do that...but I didn't complain lol.

Easily my favorite food on the planet. It'd be my choice for my last meal if I were on death row.