DLC Demons of the Badlands compatible regions

Hi all, i didn't see a topic about this matter, so i decided to create it and listen the community what they have to say. It's 2021 and im thinking about buying the DLC of this game called "Demons of the badlands", which is very cheap in the spanish PS store ??,  2,49€. The thing is i got  this version of the game on physical, region is 2 and SERIAL number BLES 00592, is the english ?? Version PAL EU. I need to be sure that the DLC that i want to buy in the spanish store is compatible with my english version of the game on disc, i read in playstation trophies.org guide that the DLC is region locked, i don't know what really means this and needed to clear out before i purchase it from that store. So far i couldn't find a clear answer, so any thoughts and advices on this matter would be very useful to me and other fellows. Thats it, thanks for your time and have a good year everyone, cheers

I say roll the dice and buy the DLC. Worse case you can try to get a refund from Sony. Like you said, it's cheap anyway so even if you get screwed it isn't by much. It should work though, you're PAL region and it's a PAL game. Someone might come in here and point out for certain games that won't work but that isn't the case for all games.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

I say roll the dice and buy the DLC. Worse case you can try to get a refund from Sony. Like you said, it's cheap anyway so even if you get screwed it isn't by much. It should work though, you're PAL region and it's a PAL game. Someone might come in here and point out for certain games that won't work but that isn't the case for all games.

Woul be awesome if anyone who has the DLC and the physical game from different regions can confirm this, i can wait, no hurries, thanks for replying my post first :)