Not on the leaderbord

Hi

I searched for a support email befor asking and i've sent à message about this to some modo befor asking but still couldnt get any help

For à reason that i dont know i dont find myszlf on site leaderbord while all my trophies are legits and i never used any hack, 

If anybody can help me let me know pls

ÉDIT : CTR IS NO HACK I DID ALL MY TROPHIES OFFLINE THEN DID A BACK UP OF MY SAVE AND DELETED MY PROFILE AND RÉ ADDED IT ON MY CONSOLE 

FFS YOU CANT RUN CTR ON A HACKED PS4 WHEN I GOT MY PLATINE

Edited by o-XSephirothX-o

11 minutes ago, o-XSephirothX-o said:

Hi

I searched for a support email befor asking and i've sent à message about this to some modo befor asking but still couldnt get any help

For à reason that i dont know i dont find myszlf on site leaderbord while all my trophies are legits and i never used any hack, 

If anybody can help me let me know pls

Log in to the main site and you'll see a message about your flagged games. You can also PM any of the Cheater Removers to discuss your flags directly if you'd prefer: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/staff/

Edited by DaivRules

8 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Took me 30 sec to find a hacked game on your account lol

Your CTR trophies are all over the place. So much for "all my trophies are legit".

Well that's not hacking bor you can see also that when i platined ctr hacked ps4 cant run ctr, i did some trick to upload my trophies only when i've go unlocked everything so dont hate i Just did some copy past of my save via usb without synchronising my trophies

5 minutes ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Dude, you platted Crash Team Racing in a single hour, get the hell out of here.

Also, you collected the 50 hours trophy in F2021 before it released.

I bought deluxe edition and tryed to speedrun it's platine but unfortunately it has à glitched trophy 

3 minutes ago, o-XSephirothX-o said:

Well that's not hacking bor you can see also that when i platined ctr hacked ps4 cant run ctr, i did some trick to upload my trophies only when i've go unlocked everything so dont hate i Just did some copy past of my save via usb without synchronising my trophies

Which is also against the site's rules lol.

3 minutes ago, o-XSephirothX-o said:

I bought deluxe edition and tryed to speedrun it's platine but unfortunately it has à glitched trophy 

This is against the rules and is threated equaly to hacking.

19 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Log in to the main site and you'll see a message about your flagged games. You can also PM any of the Cheater Removers to discuss your flags directly if you'd prefer: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/staff/

Thanks for your answer when can i find the flaged games on my profile 

1 minute ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Which is also against the site's rules lol.

I never thaught that it May be forbiden i used à legit game on a legit ps4 

4 minutes ago, o-XSephirothX-o said:

Thanks for your answer when can i find the flaged games on my profile 

Go here:

https://psnprofiles.com/

Then click the LOG IN on the top right. Once you are logged in, you will see a message about your flagged games on https://psnprofiles.com/

36 minutes ago, o-XSephirothX-o said:

ÉDIT : CTR IS NO HACK I DID ALL MY TROPHIES OFFLINE THEN DID A BACK UP OF MY SAVE AND DELETED MY PROFILE AND RÉ ADDED IT ON MY CONSOLE 

FFS YOU CANT RUN CTR ON A HACKED PS4 WHEN I GOT MY PLATINE

Here are the rules of what will disqualify you from the leaderboards: 

• Like 1

Just now, o-XSephirothX-o said:

Thanks for the answers now i understand i never entended to break thé rules i thaught that way if synchronising trophy was OK with the site, if there is no way to get back on the leaderbord i understand it

If you only have 1 or 2 games where you broke the rules you could hide them and be reinstated. But if you’ve done it more times than that you’re out of luck

19 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

"Deletion of un-synced trophies earned, via a PlayStation System Restore (formatting data), followed by using your backed up save-game data. "

I'm probably going to accidentally do this someday as I have no clue what I'm doing with these newer systems.  I know how to game, that's it.

So basically I need to think of my PS3 as a harddrive mainly, and my trophies all need to be synched before switching to a PS4 for example?

In order to get my save data from other games onto the new PS4 in this hypothetical I can USB move them, or Cloud save them on PSN + Membership and then download them on new system?

If I get the PS4 of PS5, all I have to do to synch my account, is just email, password, and put in my PSN ID like the previous system?

Even though my son will most likely play Minecraft which we have already platted(100%) its not allowed for 2 of us to be playing on the same account at the same time, meaning him on a PS3 and me on a PS4 with the same PSN ID?  I don't even know if that's possible anyway.

These questions probably could be there own thread, move if needed, call it "I don't know what I'm doing", or you can answer here if you prefer.

Just now, o-XSephirothX-o said:

You mean i shall hide it on my console or on the psn profile site ? 

You need to hide it on the console, which will then hide it on this site when your trophies next sync. If you look at your dispute post you’ll see somebody has already shared a link on how to do that

4 minutes ago, LegendExeter said:

I'm probably going to accidentally do this someday as I have no clue what I'm doing with these newer systems.  I know how to game, that's it.

So basically I need to think of my PS3 as a harddrive mainly, and my trophies all need to be synched before switching to a PS4 for example?

In order to get my save data from other games onto the new PS4 in this hypothetical I can USB move them, or Cloud save them on PSN + Membership and then download them on new system?

If I get the PS4 of PS5, all I have to do to synch my account, is just email, password, and put in my PSN ID like the previous system?

Even though my son will most likely play Minecraft which we have already platted(100%) its not allowed for 2 of us to be playing on the same account at the same time, meaning him on a PS3 and me on a PS4 with the same PSN ID?  I don't even know if that's possible anyway.

These questions probably could be there own thread, move if needed, call it "I don't know what I'm doing", or you can answer here if you prefer.

As long as you sync trophies regularly you're good. Problems like this arise because people try to get fastest leaderboard times by deleting their profile or transferring a saved file on a USB stick to another system, delete their trophies, and autopop a list which is not allowed. Moving saved files from PS3 to PS4 or PS4 to PS5 is 100% okay as long as it's a feature in the game, i.e. cross-saving. PS4s sync trophies automatically and if you are using the cloud to move it to PS5, you need internet so there shouldn't be any issues because your trophies will be synced. Now PS4 games with a new PS5 trophy list that autopop on PS5 are 100% okay so don't freak out if you get a few easy plats on PS5. This is a non-issue on the site. It's a feature of the game is allowed. Checking the fastest 100% times should tell you if the game autopops trophies.

Having multiple people play on your profile at once is okay even if you earn trophies from 2 different games at the same time. This can easily be explained away with your situation, and usually doesn't play a factor in disputes/flagging. I would, however, be careful if you are both playing the same game at the same time on two different systems on the same account as that could give you some wonky timestamps and possibly a flag (you could probably get it lifted if it's not too jacked up, but that's why you'd need to be careful). This situation would only apply to a few games (I'll keep my mouth shut so no one gets any crazy ideas), but definitely could happen.

Just think about how trophies for games should naturally pop. A before B and B before C. You can't count from 100 to 1,000 in two seconds. If you have questions about specific games, you can always ask on the forums. No big deal. Reading the site rules to what constitutes as a flag should help you out if you have any more questions.

Hopefully, I answered that adequately. I know it can be confusing for those new to trophy hunting or the site in general.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LegendExeter said:

To accidentally get in a mess like this you'd need to:

(1) Earn the same trophy multiple times, but

(2) Only sync the last time to PSN

So just don't do that.  ;)

EDIT: A little more complicated than that of course.  Since you also need to keep your save progress and the second time you're actually not earning the trophy again, but just popping it with the save.  But, basically that's it.  Without that, you could actually earn the same trophy twice and only sync the last time, if you throw out all of your progress with respect to that account (i.e. playing a game on a guest/alt account and then starting over on your main, that's fine).

Edited by dmland12
  • Like 2

Ok so I just viewed a random person's Profile and seen they have like 30+ games at under 5 minute completion and of course that's impossible, since many of these aren't PS5 Auto-Pops.

So with that said, is it ok as far as rules, to play offline, literally until you get the platinum, and then go back online and synch with the PSNP site in order to get a faster completion time?

To me that seems really cheap, and completely inaccurate on the time spent.

1 minute ago, LegendExeter said:

Ok so I just viewed a random person's Profile and seen they have like 30+ games at under 5 minute completion and of course that's impossible, since many of these aren't PS5 Auto-Pops.

So with that said, is it ok as far as rules, to play offline, literally until you get the platinum, and then go back online and synch with the PSNP site in order to get a faster completion time?

To me that seems really cheap, and completely inaccurate on the time spent.

That’s not how playing offline works in normal conditions. The console would store the time stamps as you earn the trophies, and when you sync they’ll all show up with the right time stamps.

What you’re seeing on those profiles is likely part of the growing trend in games that are designed specifically to give away super-fast platinums.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

That’s not how playing offline works in normal conditions. The console would store the time stamps as you earn the trophies, and when you sync they’ll all show up with the right time stamps.

What you’re seeing on those profiles is likely part of the growing trend in games that are designed specifically to give away super-fast platinums.

No it's not that either, maybe it's a PS Vita thing, as I just seen another account where it's happening...yet I can't see the original game on their profile so it's like...how did you auto-pop them.  who knows.

I always wondered why I don't appear at leader boards. I logged to my profile for the first time and saw a flag for "Real World Winner" on FIFA09 because according to the flagger I got it outside the time it was available. Well, when I played the game the mode was available, maybe it worked differently for my region, and at the leader board there is some who got it late as well, so maybe the rule there is wrong. I already placed my dispute. But can't believe that because something as minuscule as that I've been out of the LBs. I hope it gets solved in my favor, looking at all my trophies there is not a single instance of cheating or hacking, always played on unaltered hardware. 

3 minutes ago, erdvilla said:

I always wondered why I don't appear at leader boards. I logged to my profile for the first time and saw a flag for "Real World Winner" on FIFA09 because according to the flagger I got it outside the time it was available. Well, when I played the game the mode was available, maybe it worked differently for my region, and at the leader board there is some who got it late as well, so maybe the rule there is wrong. I already placed my dispute. But can't believe that because something as minuscule as that I've been out of the LBs. I hope it gets solved in my favor, looking at all my trophies there is not a single instance of cheating or hacking, always played on unaltered hardware. 

You might want to spend some time and use the search function in the Flag Disputes for “FIFA 09” and then go ahead and read all the dozens of people who have tried to dispute that trophy. It’ll either tell you how your dispute is going to go or you’ll be able to provide some different evidence than they did to backup your claim and maybe you’ll be the one who is successful. 

In that case there should be an option to Remove that trophy from my statics at PSNP. I don't even like FIFA games, I only played it because after buying my PS3 I didn't had money left and a friend lend it to me. I mean if so many ppl are disputing it it means there is some sense to the mode becoming available at some point again. Probably outside the US because I'm from MX. As I said, I tried getting as many of the trophies before I got bored, and when I tried this one the mode was there and didn't even think about being already down at some point. Also, a spotless trophy list should be proof I don't tamper with software/hardware to get trophies, if I can't get them I leave them. 

Edited by erdvilla