Not on the leaderbord

This is wrong, I seriously was very new to the trophy ecosystem back then, got the trophy legit. Maybe the game was patched so it worked differently and no longer needed that "feature". But what can you do when you simply "can't be right and there is no way to show a video of you getting it". 

I hope someday someone is able to prove beyond doubt that maybe when FIFA10 came along the mode was re-enabled for FIFA09 as well.

3 hours ago, erdvilla said:

This is wrong, I seriously was very new to the trophy ecosystem back then, got the trophy legit. Maybe the game was patched so it worked differently and no longer needed that "feature". But what can you do when you simply "can't be right and there is no way to show a video of you getting it". 

I hope someday someone is able to prove beyond doubt that maybe when FIFA10 came along the mode was re-enabled for FIFA09 as well.

The issue is that is has been years of public disputes and nobody has ever come close to providing proof that you could unlock that trophy outside playing in the appropriate game mode. On the other hand, there was a certain save file you could download everywhere, that wasn't encrypted and that allowed you to get the trophy even after the game mode went down.

Also if a patch alters the requirements for obtaining a trophy, it will say so in the patch notes. There is no documentation on the internet that tells anything about Fifa 09 patch that allows Real World Winner to be achieved in other game mode then the one of trophy description.

• Like 1

Oh well, I guess the just pay for the cheaters in this case. 

As I said my PS3 was brand new, and never used a USB stick to even just back up my saves until I played Mass Effect 3 and the game crashed while saving, corrupting my 80h game. 

I even remember my friend's game came with the Key to play online and asking him if I could redeem it because it was about to expire and he agreed, never knowing it would have these consequences ? Damn you friend for being a nice person! A person's spotless trophy "career" should amount to something to validate this type of claim. 

Edited by erdvilla

2 hours ago, erdvilla said:

A person's spotless trophy "career" should amount to something to validate this type of claim. 

We deal in facts only. The game mode in question went down and was impossible to play. There were massive amounts of petitions sent to the company to try to make them revive the mode, but of course it didn't work. A downloaded save file would have auto-unlocked this trophy. Your trophies fit the pattern of using a downloaded save.

• Like 1

If you say so... 

I know I didn't mess with the game, and went for the trophies not knowing what was and wasn't available at the time. 

I'm at least glad that was the only flag I had. 

So with no real justice in sight I at least could hide it. Not in need of that much recognition really, just don't like the cheat label when I'm not. 

On 05/08/2021 at 1:31 AM, erdvilla said:

In that case there should be an option to Remove that trophy from my statics at PSNP. I don't even like FIFA games, I only played it because after buying my PS3 I didn't had money left and a friend lend it to me. I mean if so many ppl are disputing it it means there is some sense to the mode becoming available at some point again. Probably outside the US because I'm from MX. As I said, I tried getting as many of the trophies before I got bored, and when I tried this one the mode was there and didn't even think about being already down at some point. Also, a spotless trophy list should be proof I don't tamper with software/hardware to get trophies, if I can't get them I leave them. 

do a dispute poste about it and hide the game trophy liste from your psn on your console, then the modo will put you back on the leaderbord, i got my issue fixed that way

19 hours ago, o-XSephirothX-o said:

do a dispute poste about it and hide the game trophy liste from your psn on your console, then the modo will put you back on the leaderbord, i got my issue fixed that way

Actually there is no need to open a dispute post then hide the game on your console. If you're flagged in 2 or less games, you just need to hide from your console and earn a trophy, then the words "soon" will appear in profile here meaning you've been reinstated in the leaderboards, the whole process is automatic. The purpose of dispute threads/section is to clear any flag you know it's wrong by providing proof how you can unlock the flagged trophies in legit manner, then the 'mods' lift the flag and the user is allowed back on the leaderboards automatically.

In another words, the CRT 'mods' don't "put" you back in the leaderboards per se, that part is done by the site itself once it detects you have no visible flagged games (Of course 3+ hidden flagged games still means you're out of lbs).