First PS5 Game on this Site to have over 100,000 Owners

cosmic-lugger5

• 3 weeks later...

This game will go down in the history books. Amazing game in my opinion, easy platinum and a great introduction to the PS5. Not to forget the homage to previous consoles and attachments/accessory’s. Although it was a great way to start the PS5’s journey, covid and chip shortages meant a lot of delays and games have also been impacted too.. so I went back to PS3 shortly after getting my PS5. 
Now I’m working through a backlog I created in the boredom of no PS5 games to play.. 

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
8 minutes ago, pere_noel-rodiYT said:

There a so little amount of people that got the PS5!

The PS5 had sold 30 million units before the end of last year and with their ability to make and ship enough to keep replenishment in stores world wide this year, I wouldn’t be surprised to see them already over 40 million sold and probably be closer to 60 by the end of the year. Either way, 30 million is not a so little amount of people. 

• Like 1

Just now, DaivRules said:

The PS5 had sold 30 million units before the end of last year and with their ability to make and ship enough to keep replenishment in stores world wide this year, I wouldn’t be surprised to see them already over 40 million sold and probably be closer to 60 by the end of the year. Either way, 30 million is not a so little amount of people. 

Yes but still i know a little number of people that got PS5 and a bigger number that still got their PS3!

59 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I agree. Arguably the larger issue is getting those stats onto this site. There's probably about 29 million people who have already played the the game but have no idea about psnprofiles.com (or perhaps not even realising the trophy system exists in general, or not caring)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, enaysoft said:

I agree. Arguably the larger issue is getting those stats onto this site. There's probably about 29 million people who have already played the the game but have no idea about psnprofiles.com (or perhaps not even realising the trophy system exists in general, or not caring)

Wouldn’t you rather just have the people who are even aware of trophies self-selecting to join the site? If everyone gets added, we might as well just start using the PSN stats. 

14 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Wouldn’t you rather just have the people who are even aware of trophies self-selecting to join the site? If everyone gets added, we might as well just start using the PSN stats. 

lol. I meant getting people into trophy hunting and encouraging more users to join up to the site, not automatically including absolutely everyone who has a trophy list.

Still, if that was truly the case you'd have to hire several members for the Cheat department to cope with all the cheaters. lol

Edited by enaysoft

• 7 months later...
On 7/29/2021 at 10:28 AM, cosmic-lugger5 said:

It actually happened a week ago

On 6/1/2022 at 1:05 PM, Dry said:

Now it’s exceeded 200,000 owners!

On 3/28/2023 at 10:00 AM, Dry said:

Now it’s exceeded 300,000 owners!

33 minutes ago, Dry said:

Now it’s exceeded 400,000 owners!

A very steady rate. 100k every 9 or so months. See you again @Dry on 14th Sept 2024 (my guess).

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Riiszk said:

A very steady rate. 100k every 9 or so months. See you again @Dry on 14th Sept 2024 (my guess).

I intend to cease replying to this topic at one million game owners (assuming I’m still an active PSNP forum member when that amount is reached).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/30/2023 at 10:09 PM, You said:

I miss you man

• Like 1