Platinum Difficulty and Duration

Eskolastiko

2 hours ago, Battlehorst187 said:

You can get the trophy with a second controller easily 1f60e.png

Just what i needed! Just secured the online trophies and was wondering if tournamentor would be difficult. Great solution!

Hopefully the schools out3trophy is doable. Heard some challenges are really though...  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SpaceIsDandy said:

Can anybody who played this game and AO Tennis 2 (On PS Now) compare the difficulties? AO has a 7% plat and this one is all the way down to 1% but with the exclusion of the overturn a call trophy in AO I found it to be almost impossible to lose (on lowest difficulty). 

Ao tennis is much easier  compared to world tour 2 

19 hours ago, Gommes_ said:

Besides the difficulty and the length is it any good? Been waiting for a good tennis game since Virtua Tennis 4.

This is one where it might be a good idea to download and play on an alt for a bit before deciding. I’ve been watching a lot of videos and reviews of the game to get an idea if this would interest me at all, but it’s very difficult to get a feel for whether or not the gameplay is any fun just by watching footage.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, IGUnique said:

Okay so I've played this game for about 10 hours now and I think I can clear somethings up for new people:

U need to get used to the gameplay, Go directly to the school (I didn't do this and kinda regret it) after that the game will make way more sense. If u are gonna play carreer, play on the shortest setting. This wil also alow you to do restarts and you can put the AI on very easy. I don't struggle with very Easy, I do with normal. Being lvl 13 after winning 2 grand slams means you will be about 50 rated and you will have to face the likes of Nadal (89) so you will even struggle a bit on very easy/easy. My point, don't hesitate to turn down the difficulty and don't forget you can restart. 

The only difficulty related trophy is the school trophy. For this to unlock you need to do a couple of training exercises in carreer. As to how difficult this is, I am not sure. However u can do either a training or play a tournament/take a rest/do a exhibition match and I recommend playing the tournaments first. They give more coins, give you XP and help you lvl up which you will need for the harder challenges. Also turn the cards off. This game his like stat boosting cards (for a few points/hits) and the top elite players have way better cards and you dont wanna be spending any coins on cards because you need to buy everything from the store.

Lenght wise, honestly no clue. Doing a grand slam (5 star tournement) on the shortest setting will take about 10 - 15 minutes per match and you will play 7 matches so up to 1-2 hours. You need to win all 5 of them so atleast 10 hours of carreer, but you also need to qualify so you will need to play other cups first. I'm also not sure how many coins u will need to buy everything in the store. I will get back on that once I've done it, but for now my wild guess would be somewhere between 30-50 hours. I can only speculate on the difficulty of the shooling trophy but how hard can it be? Some people at true achievements claim that drop shots work really well with the 0-40 behind on expert challenge. The other challenges don't seem that hard to me, so maybe 6/7 out of 10? The other trophy's can be done with a 2/10 difficulty. 

If platinums are not that important to you, you can get this game up to 90% in 20 hours (little guess) since 4/5 gold trophies can be done in around 15 hours. The online part was really easy for me, took 40 minutes to win 6 games. You get a 10 game season and you need to win 3 and lose the other 7 or win 6 and get promoted directly. Just winning 3 won't pop the trophy but if you lose another 7 it will. 

Many people play because of PS Plus, is self-boost for online trophy possible now?

Also will platinum autopop on ps5 version?

4 hours ago, TheVengeance1231 said:

Many people play because of PS Plus, is self-boost for online trophy possible now?

Also will platinum autopop on ps5 version?

No I don't think it is. You could try searching for a match at the same time, but still not sure. The only trophy however is so simple to do that it won't be an issue.

Save files are for ps4, no clue if you can either upgrade or use them on the ps5 version. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IGUnique said:

No I don't think it is. You could try searching for a match at the same time, but still not sure. The only trophy however is so simple to do that it won't be an issue.

Save files are for ps4, no clue if you can either upgrade or use them on the ps5 version. 

Thanks.

One more question. do DLC lower the difficulty or time to platinum this game?