DecIannHayess

4X XP weekend!

6 posts in this topic

FYI, Avengers is currently running 4x XP gain from 29/07 to 01/08, perfect time to get those hero levels up! :) 

Do you think there's a chance to get the Platinum in two-three days? I mean, while the game is free.

Thanks for the heads up. I might play for a while over the next couple of days to level up Kate Bishop and prepare for the Wakanda raid.

12 minutes ago, matigrosso91 said:

Do you think there's a chance to get the Platinum in two-three days? I mean, while the game is free.

I highly doubt it, the game has too much of a grind to pull it off.

1 hour ago, matigrosso91 said:

No. It takes 15 villain sectors, I think you can only do two per day. 

Posted (edited)

Oh well, such a pity. I'm enjoying the story so far more than i expected, but i really don't have the money to buy it. Thank you both @ObliviousSenpai @Spacey Dweeb

EDIT: I didn't realize something crucial: this three-days-free version doesn't unlock trophies anyway, lol

Edited by matigrosso91

13 hours ago, matigrosso91 said:

EDIT: I didn't realize something crucial: this three-days-free version doesn't unlock trophies anyway, lol

LOL. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. That's actually perfect for this game. The story is quite good actually. So if you can play it without committing to a new trophy list, I'd say go for it.