Someone please help me figure this out

I finally got my turbo controller to do the Hero we Deserve Trophy and made it to level 100 a few minutes ago, and the trophy didn't pop. I decided to reload the game too see if it would pop up then but when I opened the game it was back to level 72 where I had originally started before doing thee boosting method. Is there a way to fix this because I really don't feel like waiting for 48 hours straight to redo this stupid ass achievement. Is there anyone that you can contact or something to undo this? Please any help is greatly appreciated.

I had the same problem using Remote play on my laptop and macro program. A user here on psnprofiles had a solution and it works ?

"I used the macro on my pc and what I did was when u wake up in the morning turn off ur remote play and disconnect ur internet from ur PlayStation then finish the match then log out of ur second controller then exit back to the main menu and ur XP that u got overnight will save"

Hope it will work using a turbo controller aswell ?

Edited by Navigate82

• 1 month later...

Hi! I created a topic with a definitive solution, unfortunately I tried the Navigate82 method but it didn't work for me :(
But this worked for me and my boost partner:

- With an active 15x XP multiplier, start a versus match in multiplayer, chose a strong character in Hall of Justice arena with your main account.
- Put your character next to the robot at the right corner and keep pressing R1 with a turbo controller as long as you want to (3, 4, 5 hours)
- End the battle and go to Bonus Features > Hero Card > View. The game will bug at this moment and you will get stuck at this screen for some minutes. To prevent this and get rid of the bug, as soon as you enter on View screen, change to the second account
- Wait until the the hero card load on the second account
- Now you must logout from the second account right away (press hold PS button for Quick Menu > Power > Log Out of PS4). You will be automatically directed to the main account.
- You receive a message saying "data is corrupted". Don't worry about that. Press X and the game will save (you can confirm it by paying attention to save icon at the botton right corner of the screen)

I hope it helps you! 
?

• Like 1