Glitched trophies

pjdoogan123

Hi a few trophies have glitched on me and can’t seem to get them to pop the trophies are 

state of the art facilities 

head of the class

wonderful toys 

was just wondering if anyone else was having trouble and how they worked around the issue 

thansk 

Plenty of trophies of this game are bugged - for instance, I got "Short and Sweet" (for winning at every short track) after winning at Jefferson (a road track) because the workaround about 'glitched trophies related to winning races' is "rebooting the game"... One of the most famous glitched trophies of this game is "Grizzled Veteran" - requires 10 completed seasons, but you'll probably need 11~13 or more completed seasons to achieve it... (for "Grizzled Veteran", the workaround is simply completing more seasons until achieve it)

About the trophies you've been glitched on, unlike "glitched trophies related to winnings", they're no retroactive, so you would need to try to achieve these trophies on any series where your team isn't maximized, or work on a fresh new season or a new save (where you could start a new season on NASCAR Cup race and Xtreme Dirt Tour, and use Cup race's awards to maximize your Xtreme Dirt Tour team).

I suggest you do this:

1 - continue to work on your "career" until you get "Grizzled Veteran" (since you must complete lots of Cup Series seasons, even by simulating races, you'll get lots of money) and the other winning-related trophies (to avoid "re-grinding");

2 - after getting "Grizzled Veteran", choose to participate in every category having your own team (every employee and improvement already bought are kept);

3 - (optional) reboot your game - I don't know if this would be necessary, but it's better safe than sorry...

4 - try to maximize any stat of any employee (by personal experience, I can say that maximizing an attribute to "3 of 3" works for "Head of the Class"). If this doesn't work, you can reboot the game to try again. If this strategy doesn't work, or if you do have only maximized employees, try this step on other category;

5 - try to maximize every department of all your teams until you unlock "State of the Art Facilities" (for maximizing all departments). I suppose you do need to maximize all pitstop departments too on the three regular Nascar series. However, if you do not get "Wonderful Toys" (maximizing a single department) on this process, reboot the game instead of going forward, and try again;

6 - if all these steps don't work (by pure glitch, or by already having everything maximized), backup then delete your save, start a fresh new save, then start a new career opting to start from NASCAR Cup Series, and choosing to dispute Xtreme Dirt Tour too, and then opting to race in your own team on both them;

7 - simulate the first Cup Series race, and then try to get these trophies on your Xtreme Dirt Tour's team - even finishing back at Daytona, you will get lots of money, on Xtreme Dirt Tour's perspective.

• Like 1

Hi.I found a solution for these trophies.
For example, about the 6 cars trophy (I made it in the 2nd division: truck), buy 5 cars. Reboot the game. Bought the 6th. The trophy pop ups.
With employee stats. Hire an employee (the default one), buy stat 11/12, reload the game. Bought the last stat and the trophy pop.
For the others, simple game reboot works fine if the trophies do not fall. Press R1 to go to the tab.
Hope it helps

• 2 weeks later...

So all the team based trophies glitched on me as well. Reloading my game wasn't doing anything. 

- So I went ahead and downloaded my current save to an external HDD. Then downloaded my cloud save, which was from yesterday and lacked any progress I made today, and overwrote the save on my console. 

- I then loaded the game and my career back up, simulated to the first Dirt race of the season and proceeded to do everything required for the trophies all over again and they all popped like they should. 

- I then redownloaded the save from my External HDD and got back to work like nothing ever changed. 

Edited by Viper

For the King of the Hill trophy...do we need to only finish the 20 Base Challenges or the free packs too (for a total of 24)? I did 10 of the 20 and the trophy for finishing half of the challenges didn't pop. 

Problem here is that while I can do the whole cloud save thing again, I feel like this save file I'm using is just glitched to hell, it's the same one that glitched the team based trophies and now, possibly this. Which is making me think the trophy for completing all of them eventually will glitch too.  

1 hour ago, xXBurniXx said:

Only the 20 base game challenges are needed. 

I was afraid of that...dammit. I don't know what to do now. I ended up falling asleep for a bit and my PS5 put itself into rest mode, so it uploaded the new save to the cloud...which means I have 11 challenges done now and no trophy for half of them. 

11 hours ago, xXBurniXx said:

try repeating one of the challenges.

i think the one for 10 will pop at the latest after the last challenge.

Was just coming here to say that lol. 

I repeated and beat the first challenge again and it finally popped. So I'm assuming if you complete all 20 and that doesn't pop just repeat challenges until it does. 

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...