FREE On US Store Now! (Easy & Free Trophies)

You Are Being Followed is now available on US PSN store, for FREE! 

The trophy list is shared between regions, but the trophies are free and easy to obtain! Check out my guide below if you want a quick and easy 100%, which costs no money at all! 

(Forgot to mention this game does require PSVR, apologies for any confusion)

Edited by StygianWolf4
Info
  • Like 4

25 minutes ago, Pinselneo said:

It is also free for the german store (EU)

Yeah the EU version was released months ago. At least before the Stranger of Paradise demo (sorry, latest versions of PSDLE don't include purchase dates i and don't want to check the email receipts or the transaction history lol)  on the first half of June.

Edited by Lance_87

I just noticed this was developed in the graduate programme of Abertay University - that's just down the road from me, and I knew a few folks who did that programme a while back.

Think I may need to finally break out that VR kit that has been gathering dust...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

1f62f.png

You're gonna miss out on some damn fine games with that rule in place!

definitely. no argument there

but I rationalize that with so games in my ever growing backlog that I may never get around to playing anyway, it won't really make much difference anyway if I miss a few gems.

as a matter of fact, refusing to play non plat games helps keep my backlog from becoming even larger lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

Note that a VR set is required to play. But I added it to my library anyways cuz free stuff is cool, and I didn’t even have to dive into a dumpster to cop this one! Thanks for the heads up.

Apologies, I forgot to add that, but I have included it in the information. 

Honestly, the game is worth it. The uni students who produced it didn't want to make money from it, and despite that, they made something truly special imo.

2 minutes ago, HondaHoe said:

as a matter of fact, refusing to play non plat games helps keep my backlog from becoming even larger lol

I will agree this is a fact, and I am guilty of this xD 

2 hours ago, VaNiDgE said:

Oh cheers for this, just grab the game, will be sure to get this done soon, and thanks for the guide. 

No worries! I hope you'll enjoy it too :) 

Edited by StygianWolf4

4 minutes ago, HondaHoe said:

definitely. no argument there

but I rationalize that with so games in my ever growing backlog that I may never get around to playing anyway, it won't really make much difference anyway if I miss a few gems.

:dunno:I guess it's as much of a backlog-blocker as anything other arbitrary rule - but would have fallen apart completely for me the second a Hitman game, a Lara Croft game or a Playdead game came out ?

Edited by DrBloodmoney

1 hour ago, Maaden_Swe said:

Not sure I wanna be followed in VR, sounds scary. And whats with the Harry Potter glasses 1f913.png

It's not that scary really, it's just a presence that follows you sometimes, but there's no jump scares or anything like that. As for the Harry Potter glasses, it's actually part of the game's logo, so that's why it's there. 

33 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I just noticed this was developed in the graduate programme of Abertay University - that's just down the road from me, and I knew a few folks who did that programme a while back.

Think I may need to finally break out that VR kit that has been gathering dust...

Small world eh? Might as well experience some local produce, so to speak ? 

8 minutes ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

Was getting issues redeeming this on the PS Store on my NA account, so I switched back to my UK main account and it turns out its just free here as well.

Seems like its free in the EU also if anyone's wondering.

The game has been available in EU for about 6 weeks, and it's free everywhere. No idea why you'd have issues redeeming the game though.