FREE On US Store Now! (Easy & Free Trophies)

6 minutes ago, StygianWolf4 said:

The game has been available in EU for about 6 weeks, and it's free everywhere. No idea why you'd have issues redeeming the game though.

Aha fair, my bad. Yeah I can get some strange issues with some of my other PSN accounts sometimes, mostly to do with the web browser version. Usually some quick workaround though, but guess I got off easy this time lol.

5 hours ago, seblegamer said:

Just take it and add it to your library, it's free ^^

Maybe VR 2 will make you want to try it someday ;)

This is what I’m doing. Maybe I’ll get VR in the future, or maybe the devs will add an option to play without VR (a few games game done this). At the very least, I’ll become one more number to a statistic of people that have the game. It was made by university students, so since the game is free, adding it to my library even if I can’t play it righty now is the least I can do to show support for their efforts.

1 hour ago, ShahinMiah said:

Could've added (Requires VR) in title so those like me know about this feature and then we wouldn't have to scroll down these comments to find out that it does requires VR lol

I mentioned it in my original post ? No worries though

1 hour ago, Neocarleen said:

This is what I’m doing. Maybe I’ll get VR in the future, or maybe the devs will add an option to play without VR (a few games game done this). At the very least, I’ll become one more number to a statistic of people that have the game. It was made by university students, so since the game is free, adding it to my library even if I can’t play it righty now is the least I can do to show support for their efforts.

Agreed

Edited by StygianWolf4

• 1 month later...
On 30/7/2021 at 5:16 PM, DrBloodmoney said:

1f62f.png

You're gonna miss out on some damn fine games with that rule in place!

On 30/7/2021 at 5:25 PM, HondaHoe said:

definitely. no argument there

but I rationalize that with so games in my ever growing backlog that I may never get around to playing anyway, it won't really make much difference anyway if I miss a few gems.

as a matter of fact, refusing to play non plat games helps keep my backlog from becoming even larger lol

On 30/7/2021 at 5:22 PM, Squarevii87 said:

That's pathetic  and you consider yourself a gamer??

i had this rule too but on xbox360. "arcade" games ("no plat" on ps) was worth 200 points, instead of the classic 1000. so in a list of 1000's, a 200 game seemed like an incomplete game. but on PS its a different story, it's still a 100%, no matter how many points. I don't care about an "icon", i care only of 100%

3 hours ago, Jelly Soup said:

Value arguments aside, I'm certainly not going to say no to more free stuff I'm never likely to use. Thanks whoever bumped this as I didn't see it when first posted.

Personally I'd recommend checking out the game if you have PSVR, but either way, that's just my opinion. Still, you're welcome!

14 hours ago, StygianWolf4 said:

Personally I'd recommend checking out the game if you have PSVR, but either way, that's just my opinion. Still, you're welcome!

Oh, I have a PSVR. It's just annoying to set up in my current space. There are a lot of recommendations for this one, so I'll add it to my short list of VR games to work through.