Samurai Warriors 5: All Rare Weapons & Objectives list - Trophy Guide.

Mugen4Ever

I was reading on Reddit that you can get the 4 S ranks on different runs . Like S on Time  and AAA on others -> second run A on Time and SSS on other categories .  And it will still count .

As long as you use correct Character for the S ranks .... and i think you have to get the Stage S rank aswelll once .

I know it sounds confusing what i try to say, but most sources say you need all 4 S ranks , but other sources say you need S rank on every category atleast once with specific character.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
On 7/31/2021 at 6:45 PM, Xionx said:

I was reading on Reddit that you can get the 4 S ranks on different runs . Like S on Time  and AAA on others -> second run A on Time and SSS on other categories .  And it will still count .

As long as you use correct Character for the S ranks .... and i think you have to get the Stage S rank aswelll once .

I know it sounds confusing what i try to say, but most sources say you need all 4 S ranks , but other sources say you need S rank on every category atleast once with specific character.

Tried myself. I got S ranks on 3 categories on 1st play then S ranked the other category after repeating the same stage. Got the Rare weapon.