Is there a reason this game only ever had 1 DLC trophy pack?

Teh_Zombz

Is there a reason more trophies haven't been added or just one of those things no knows why?

I love this game and would love it if they started added more trophies with every big content patch similar to minecraft and other time sink games. Every time i return to this game i always think "i wish it had more trophies to grind out"

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

It's a good question and something I'm very divided on myself. I love No Man's Sky so very much and every time I start it up I feel like I have infinite adventures to go on and stuff to do. It's an amazing accomplishment by Hello Games and I love that I'm not forced into action and battles if I don't want to unlike basically every other developer, which pushes it onto players. Not that I'm against some action but it's nice to explore at your own leisure, which No Man's Sky really allows you to do ?

As for the additional DLC trophy question, I'm unsure as to how I feel about new trophies in this game. On one hand I'm very grateful to have an infinite experience such as this where, when all trophies have been unlocked, I can do whatever I want but a small part of me would have liked to see some not overly taxing and fun trophies connected to some updates.

• Like 1

This is a prominent trophy hunting website. So many members here put up a winge when new trophies are added in DLC after extended periods of time. I think with such a controversial game, more DLC trophies might have caused some frustration...?

Before dismissing this as a factor, consider that the devs are gamers too. There is a decent probability that at least one of them is a trophy hunter, and therefore may be a member here, and may have some self-awareness and objectivity when considering more DLC trophies, so it's possible that this could be a factor. Only people that would be members would care about the trophies, and so many would kick up about it. Even if they might be a vocal minority.

• Like 1