I'm going for it. Wish me luck

Adderall. 

That will help tremendously with the monotony of completing every zone...and having ESO plus. No point in playing without it in my opinion. 

I have 300 hours I think, and 50 some out of the 140 some trophies. And I was pretty much focusing on trophies. (I combined my ps4 and ps5 trophies for that 50ish total, considering in continuing the same character)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Profeelgood said:

Adderall. 

That will help tremendously with the monotony of completing every zone...and having ESO plus. No point in playing without it in my opinion. 

I have 300 hours I think, and 50 some out of the 140 some trophies. And I was pretty much focusing on trophies. (I combined my ps4 and ps5 trophies for that 50ish total, considering in continuing the same character)

Adderall? Please, that’s for finals period in college. What you’re going to need for Master Fisher is a solid 18%+ thc sativa or sativa-dominant hybrid. Pm me if you want some specific strain suggestions. Also to the OP, if you have the time and desire to I’d love you to keep this thread updated with your progress. This is definitely on my wishlist when I (eventually) can find somewhere to buy a PS5 at retail price and feel like my balls are big enough.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JEDLander said:

Well boys. I'm gonna go for this 100% completion. Wish me luck. See y'all in a year or two.

Any free advice would be welcomed.

giphy.gif

That is one hell of a voyage to embark upon (given the time involved) so best wishes and we'll probably live vicariously through your journey! ?

5 hours ago, JEDLander said:

Well boys. I'm gonna go for this 100% completion. Wish me luck. See y'all in a year or two.

Good Luck. 

5 hours ago, JEDLander said:

See y'all in a year or two.

More like three or four.

15 hours ago, Profeelgood said:

Adderall. 

I’m done with Glenumbra and most of The Reach. So only about 35 more areas to go. Still. I’m feeling positive.

• Like 1

Got the Daggerfall explorer trophy done. Not too bad. I was a bit concerned that I’d need to solo or LFG content that was clearly intended for multiple players but so far I’ve gotten by without much issue. 
The 50 odd quests that you have to do in each area is next, but fuck it I’ve got podcasts and Twitch to listen to so imma just work through that and it should be 1/3 of the PvE base game done. 

Actually isn’t taking that long to get shit done, this might not be as bad as I thought

• Like 1

Hello,

Good luck

I platinized the PS4 version and did the 100% of the 2 trophy lists in a little more than 2 months (I continued to play a little after, I'm at 900 hours of play I think)

Just focus on the trophies, and try to do 1 DLC by 1, because then you get lost, but focus directly on the trophies that require several days of tracking, with weekly achievements like the : 
FLAWLESS SACRAMENT DLC Dark Brotherhood

Go up in lvl in the thieves guild in the DLC Thieves Guild to have access to each side quest for a trophy HONOR AMONG THIEVES if I remember well.

I advise you to use the "true achievement" site for all the DLC trophies, there are little guides for each trophy.

I did in the beginning the emperor trophy on the -50 campaign, it resets on tuesday it seems, as soon as you reset, you spend 2 days without sleep repairing castles and trying to take them, and you should be emperor. (try to go in a PVP guild it could help I think, I did it without, just with a friend)

I strongly advise you to go in a guild of mutual aid, with good players, for the dungeons in vet, and the raid. 
Good luck for the fishing trophy, it's a bit boring, I advise you to start it when you'll be 450 champion it seems, to put your points in the increase of chance on fishing.
Ask your guild for baits, because the farm of baits is boring, and in sale the prices are "WTF".

Take care of the vateshraan and maelstrom trophies when you will be well equipped, I did it quite quickly, being equipped quickly for the veteran Maelstrom and it's really difficult

Advance from the beginning in the "traits" for the crafts, the more you have and the more it is long in the duration "IRL" to finish a trait, that will help you to optimize your equipment, look on the sites which trait you need for your class and the spells to be mounted according to the style (stamina or magic) in which you wish to play your character. I advise you to make a DPS to make easier the quests etc, if you make a tank or a healer it can be long, and the arenas vateshraan and maelstrom will seem infinite.

Edited by tobaldou
add info
  • Like 1

On 09/08/2021 at 0:58 PM, tobaldou said:

Hello,

Good luck

I platinized the PS4 version and did the 100% of the 2 trophy lists in a little more than 2 months (I continued to play a little after, I'm at 900 hours of play I think)

Just focus on the trophies, and try to do 1 DLC by 1, because then you get lost, but focus directly on the trophies that require several days of tracking, with weekly achievements like the : 
FLAWLESS SACRAMENT DLC Dark Brotherhood

Go up in lvl in the thieves guild in the DLC Thieves Guild to have access to each side quest for a trophy HONOR AMONG THIEVES if I remember well.

I advise you to use the "true achievement" site for all the DLC trophies, there are little guides for each trophy.

I did in the beginning the emperor trophy on the -50 campaign, it resets on tuesday it seems, as soon as you reset, you spend 2 days without sleep repairing castles and trying to take them, and you should be emperor. (try to go in a PVP guild it could help I think, I did it without, just with a friend)

I strongly advise you to go in a guild of mutual aid, with good players, for the dungeons in vet, and the raid. 
Good luck for the fishing trophy, it's a bit boring, I advise you to start it when you'll be 450 champion it seems, to put your points in the increase of chance on fishing.
Ask your guild for baits, because the farm of baits is boring, and in sale the prices are "WTF".

Take care of the vateshraan and maelstrom trophies when you will be well equipped, I did it quite quickly, being equipped quickly for the veteran Maelstrom and it's really difficult

Advance from the beginning in the "traits" for the crafts, the more you have and the more it is long in the duration "IRL" to finish a trait, that will help you to optimize your equipment, look on the sites which trait you need for your class and the spells to be mounted according to the style (stamina or magic) in which you wish to play your character. I advise you to make a DPS to make easier the quests etc, if you make a tank or a healer it can be long, and the arenas vateshraan and maelstrom will seem infinite.

I appreciate this. Sounds like I need to slow down and focus on Emperor because the <50 campaign definitely sounds like the way to go, and I'm almost Lv 40 now so I'm gonna wait a couple of weeks until my work rota is a bit more accommodating and then no-life it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JEDLander said:

I appreciate this. Sounds like I need to slow down and focus on Emperor because the <50 campaign definitely sounds like the way to go, and I'm almost Lv 40 now so I'm gonna wait a couple of weeks until my work rota is a bit more accommodating and then no-life it.

be careful because pvp xp still, and if you exceed lvl 49 during PVP you will be ejected from the server and you will not be ranked anymore.

You should also know that when you go in PVP campaign, don't forget to make this campaign your mother campaign, otherwise your points won't count.

Do not despair during the campaign, insisted again and again and it should pass :)

On 7/31/2021 at 2:42 AM, JEDLander said:

Pro tip...

Dont do what i did and bottle it after 1% and end up with like a million unearned trophies from it?

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Pro tip...

Dont do what i did and bottle it after 1% and end up with like a million unearned trophies from it?

Yup. Same here! 120 unearned trophies from one game!! 

On 8/9/2021 at 0:58 PM, tobaldou said:

platinized

This needs to go straight in the dictionary! Although, of course in the UK we'd say platinised!!! :)

• Like 4

Good luck! ✌️
I love this game and want to get platinum and 100% as well someday, but at my own pace.
I don't know when you'll start with dlc areas, but I'll give you a tip: do greymoor/skyrim sooner than later. You'll unlock antiquities that you can scry for everywhere. For a trophy you need to max both the scrying and excavating skill-line. Its only 10 levels, but they take a looong time. It takes hours and rng is involved. Its fun if you can look for treasure in between, but if you go for treasure after treasure across the whole map it gets frustrating.  :D

• Like 1

I’m going for it too after I have played more than 10k h on my old account, always going for leaderboards on trials. 

Now I started on my 100% account, my main now after I know everything on the game, I send a lot of gold, training sets and everything I need from my old account to this so its gonna be easier. 

Good luck to everyone going for it, its the best platinum for me. ??

I’m on Eu server btw if someone need help. 

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Working on this myself. Been playing since the game launched. Took several breaks and just never really did too much vet content. But Been getting back to it lately and this year I've knocked out over 40 trophies. Already had emperor and the fishing trophy from a few years ago so those are out of the way. Just have 18 trophies to go. 13 related to just completing DLC dungeons on vet. Long queues as a DPS (all I have Working on a tank), toxic players, fake tanks/healers (more the former than the latter) and my general introverted self combined with my morning playtime due to work schedule makes it a little difficult to get into and clear dungeons. 4 trophies are for vet dungeon specific achievements. Web Walker, Cooling Your Heels, Fungi Free, and Scalecaller Savior. Some easier than others with 2 requiring a group effort to achieve. And the last trophy I need is a PvP one 3,000 medal in a battlegrounds match. It looks like Crazy King or Deathmatch are the easiest to achieve this in. Just waiting for one of them to be a weekend long event so I'm guaranteed to get into them after queuing up for battlegrounds instead of waiting for at least half an hour just to get one that doesn't work that well. But I've been going for it for a while now. Since the game launched on consoles pretty much. Almost there. Slowly but surely. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2023 at 4:44 AM, Holy_Nolly said:

Working on this myself. Been playing since the game launched. Took several breaks and just never really did too much vet content. But Been getting back to it lately and this year I've knocked out over 40 trophies. Already had emperor and the fishing trophy from a few years ago so those are out of the way. Just have 18 trophies to go. 13 related to just completing DLC dungeons on vet. Long queues as a DPS (all I have Working on a tank), toxic players, fake tanks/healers (more the former than the latter) and my general introverted self combined with my morning playtime due to work schedule makes it a little difficult to get into and clear dungeons. 4 trophies are for vet dungeon specific achievements. Web Walker, Cooling Your Heels, Fungi Free, and Scalecaller Savior. Some easier than others with 2 requiring a group effort to achieve. And the last trophy I need is a PvP one 3,000 medal in a battlegrounds match. It looks like Crazy King or Deathmatch are the easiest to achieve this in. Just waiting for one of them to be a weekend long event so I'm guaranteed to get into them after queuing up for battlegrounds instead of waiting for at least half an hour just to get one that doesn't work that well. But I've been going for it for a while now. Since the game launched on consoles pretty much. Almost there. Slowly but surely. 

sounds good my man, im after the vet stuff myself, i have 1 build done cp 422 atm , but we could hook up we do some stuff that u need help each other perhaps