Combo Rift Lord - Requirements

SirEricLPer

Im wondering how the requirements of this trophy are to be interpreted. 

Is it either: Getting 5M points during the 5 maps in one scramble run or is it 5M points in total?

As me and my coop partner should be above 5M points total, but have not achieved the trophy.

Thanks in advance

6 hours ago, lurch_9944 said:

I must be missing something, I'm averaging 500,000 points per level and ending around 2.5 mil after doing all 5 tiers.

You want to hit the enemies with multiple traps. Doing so will give you a multiplier in combos. To get a combo going you want to hit the orcs with different traps. For example, a firepit with a snow cannon is considered an x3 or x4 combo depending if you are killing them with a primary or not. If you kill the orcs with one trap, you will never achieve a high combo since that trap is doing all the work and not allowing the other to tag them. Try to apply multiple hits on one orc so fire, slow, freeze, bleed, electric, etc.

Edited by ThyAnger

9 hours ago, lurch_9944 said:

I must be missing something, I'm averaging 500,000 points per level and ending around 2.5 mil after doing all 5 tiers.

Yeah, I was thinking the same. Our strategy was it to use the laser ceiling traps and stun them with the crossbow while they are in the trap. This way we could get multis going as high as 350x. There is also a buff which you can get after a round that lets the multi remain for longer. In my experience it is also highly map dependant. Our best maps were Abandoned Passage, Split Stairs, Coastal Hallways (easily 1M+ map) and the best: Sludge Shelves (1.5M ish)