Recommended approach when upgrading from ps4 to ps5?

Hey everyone. I've been reading a through a lot of topics this morning as I just managed to buy a ps5 which will be delivered to me next week. 

My concern is which approach do you recommended to me when I upgrade my copy of AC:VH from ps4 to ps5 now? I'm already ~40h in the game on my ps4 save. So I did like half of the Main Story and also did all Collectibles in each Region I already did while doing the Main Story there. Would you recommend me to Transfer the save point and continue on it or to Start over again to avoid trophy issues? Only trophies that would be a major issue would be Main Story based ones I guess. But still I'm unsure. 

I bought AC:VH on Release and had a blast in it last year in (October or November? Not sure when it got released exactly), but then somehow lost focus and haven't played it since like 9 months now. So maybe It wouldn't be too bad to also start all over again to experience the game completely again. But still 40 hours are quite a lot of effort already and I remember some collectibles were painfull (especially due to quite a lot of bugs I had to experience). 

I hope that you got my point and can tell me your point of view! 

Edited by Tomorrowlaaand

from what ive seen in other threads alot of trophies dont auto pop for some people but do for others, but apparently update 1.2.1 fixes it so all trophies you have already unlocked on ps4 will auto pop on ps5. If you want to experince the story from scratch then id start over but if you dont want to go through all the collecting again and save 40 hours then load your save and continue. id personally continue from your save unless you cant remember the story then it might be better to start over. i guess it comes down to if your trying to finish/plat it as fast as you can or if your going to take your time with it.

• Like 1

Thanks so far! Guess I'll continue with my save then. Of course I don't remember every single conversation but pretty much the most important things out of the Story line I played through so far. And I definitely want to take my time with this game. It's the best you can do in such a atmospheric open world. It's the same I did with AC Odyssey. I loved this game, especially the Add-Ons which in my opionion really finished the Story off. That's why I'm looking forward to also play Valhallas Add-Ons after having the Platinum. But of course I still don't want to waste 40 hours, if Auto Pop now works correctly for everything completed so far.