(SPOILERS) Trophy Help

proud2bNs

So, i finished all endings of the game and my quest log shows no incomplete quests except for the endings themselves. I couldn't find a single guide for this game and it seems like I'm too stupid to figure some trophies out on my own. Help would be very appreciated.

No idea:

Underworld Explorer: I have no clue what to do here. I'm confident that I explored most, if not all, of the map. What am I supposed to do?

Match-maker: I tried talking to both many times in different "states" of the loop, but there isn't a single dialogue option regarding their relationship. 

Nimble: I never encountered moving/falling boulders in this game. How do i trigger that?

Dead Shot: Which captive and which captor? I think this is related to the captive

Spoiler

in the upper cistern

, but I never have the possibility to shoot the captor before story events automatically start.

Silver tongue: What exactly are the "possible confrontations" mentioned in the trophy requirements and how do I know which ones are left? I exhausted pretty much all dialogue with all characters in this game, but it didn't pop.

Missable?

Allergic: Is there a way to enter the temple with the hornets after you completed the quest

Spoiler

to retrieve the golden bow?

Or do I have to do it again in a new game?

Italian Plumber: I accessed the upper cistern first time using the key you'll eventually get following the main quests. Later on,

Spoiler

I found the shortcut from lower to upper cistern using the golden bow

. But the trophy didn't pop. Do i have to do it in a new save file before accessing the area with the key?

EDIT: Allergic and Italian Plumber are probably missable. I got both in a new playthrough.

Edited by proud2bNs

Underworld Explorer: You need to look at all the shrines, I believe. I got this without trying, just make sure you've been to the shrines, looked at the fountain, and the gold guy on a wheel.

Match-maker: It may take a few loops, but you'll be able to talk about him liking another woman. He asks you to grab a flower - doing so and completing the quest will get the trophy

Nimble: When seeking tablets 2 and 3, there are three pressure plates that cause rocks to roll after you, you have to trigger all of them and dodge the rocks.

Dead Shot: Start the game with the gun (second background option), it'll give you a new option when confronting the person, allowing you to shoot.

Silver tongue: As far as I'm aware, you have to talk the mental woman out of killing you, the assassin, and the final guy - has to be done in one playthrough and you can't trigger them attacking you.

Missable?

Allergic: Has to be done the first time you enter the shrine - short it down and stand there for a long time as they damage you

Italian Plumber: This has to be done first, I believe - I always used this method first and it triggered with no issues.

20 hours ago, turniplord said:

Underworld Explorer: You need to look at all the shrines, I believe. I got this without trying, just make sure you've been to the shrines, looked at the fountain, and the gold guy on a wheel.

Thx. I was missing the guy on the wheel, but stumbled upon him by accident and the trophy popped.

20 hours ago, turniplord said:

Match-maker: It may take a few loops, but you'll be able to talk about him liking another woman. He asks you to grab a flower - doing so and completing the quest will get the trophy

I finally figured it out. He didn't talk to me about his secret love even after many, many loop resets. You have to use the first zipline after coming out of the portal while he is close enough to see you using it to trigger that dialogue. He will tell you that he is too scared to use the zipline and asks you instead to get the flower for him.

Allergic and Italian Plumber are very likely missable and can only be popped if you do those on the first chance. Got both on another playthrough.

Thanks for the tips. I managed to get platinum today. Hopefully this will help others get the plat as well.

Hi,

For this trophy :

Trickster
- Save Fabia's life

What do you need to do ?

Spoiler

I avoided his death by sending the assassin to the collapsing temple.

But the throphy did not unlock.

Same for this trophy :

Callous
Allow Fabia to die in the collapsing temple.

Not unlock after her death in the temple. ?

Thank you

18 minutes ago, mathieuyeuxyeux said:

Hi,

For this trophy :

Trickster
- Save Fabia's life

What do you need to do ?

Hide contents

Same for this trophy :

Callous

Not unlock after her death in the temple. 1f615.png

Thank you

Callous - once you've seen them die and done a loop, you can basically send them to their death with a conversation option that mentions being callous, telling her to go to the temple despite you knowing it's gonna fall.

In regards to saving them, you have to talk to them and tell them to not go into the temple.

Spoiler

If that doesn't trigger it, in a new game, read the note on the temple before you talk to them - it'll let you save their life without having to loop and watching them die.

2 hours ago, mathieuyeuxyeux said:

Hi,

For this trophy :

Trickster
- Save Fabia's life

What do you need to do ?

Reveal hidden contents

Same for this trophy :

Callous

Not unlock after her death in the temple. 1f615.png

Thank you

I figured out the following reliable methods to trigger those two:

Callous - Do not accept her quest at all. Turn her down immediately and do not offer any help. This will make her run into the temple to die and pop the trophy. If you accept her quest first and then tell her to go into the temple, the trophy won't pop.

Trickster - The trophy will pop when you talk to her later on after you saved her life and killed the assassin. She will confront you and ask if you knew the assassin was going to die. You have to lie to her and say "no" otherwise you'll trigger the golden rule!!! The trophy should pop during the dialogue with her.

Edited by proud2bNs

37 minutes ago, RedLightsaber13 said:

Does anyone know the best way to obtain the strikers trophy ? Is there a set area that this is best to obtain ?

The best area to do this is in the locked temple immediately after you obtained the golden bow. But that section can only be accessed once per playthrough (missable). If you are already through that section the only area with more than one enemy that you can repeatedly visit by resetting the loop is

Spoiler

the underground area where you talk to the egyptian and obtain the stone tablet 3 and 4.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, proud2bNs said:

The best area to do this is in the locked temple immediately after you obtained the golden bow. But that section can only be accessed once per playthrough (missable). If you are already through that section the only area with more than one enemy that you can repeatedly visit by resetting the loop is

Hide contents

the underground area where you talk to the egyptian and obtain the stone tablet 3 and 4.

thank you, I ran through the temple already. I read the trophy description wrong and didn’t realise that I had to knock 10 over with just the one, I was doing them in pairs haha

35 minutes ago, RedLightsaber13 said:

thank you, I ran through the temple already. I read the trophy description wrong and didn’t realise that I had to knock 10 over with just the one, I was doing them in pairs haha

You were actually right. You don't have to kick over 10 enemies at the same time or with the same enemy. You can do it 10 times with 10 different enemies (in pairs) and the trophy will pop.

15 hours ago, proud2bNs said:

I figured out the following reliable methods to trigger those two:

Callous - Do not accept her quest at all. Turn her down immediately and do not offer any help. This will make her run into the temple to die and pop the trophy. If you accept her quest first and then tell her to go into the temple, the trophy won't pop.

Trickster - The trophy will pop when you talk to her later on after you saved her life and killed the assassin. She will confront you and ask if you knew the assassin was going to die. You have to lie to her and say "no" otherwise you'll trigger the golden rule!!! The trophy should pop during the dialogue with her.

Thank you. It's ok now ! ☺️

• 4 weeks later...

Just a tip (and time saver) for those wondering why 'Italian Plumber' is missable: It won't pop if you get the key from Duly. Even just having the key in your possession will void the trophy even if you haven't unlocked the upper cIstern doors. On my first playthrough (on PS5) I got the trophy naturally because at that point I don't even think Galerius was in the running for magistrate yet. However, it didn't pop on my second playthrough (on PS4) and I figured it was because I had the key in my inventory. So i reloaded a save before Galerius became magistrate (so that Duly couldn't get released and give me the key) and did the Navia/palace sequence again. As soon as I emerged in the city with the golden bow I  climbed the cistern and the trophy popped. So you won't necessarily have to start a brand new playthrough/save file if you miss it, just make sure you're attempting the trophy on a save file where you haven't got the key from Duly yet (ideally don't even get him released from prison just to be safe).

• 2 weeks later...

There is currently a fly/noclip cheatcode in the game (PS5 Patch 01.000.002) :l2::l2::l2::r2::r2::r2::r1::l1::cross::cross:. You need to enter if to get in noclip mode, and again to leave it. You can use this to shortcut certain trophies, circumvent glitches or scripting issues, or get missable trophies like Alergic or Dead Shot. You do need to be in 'regular' mode in certain places when it loads other parts of the level, if you are in noclip mode these parts don't spawn.

I do recommend playing through on your own. I used it for a near ending scripting bug where the vote for magistrate wasn't happening, being unable to get the plaque from Duli.

I then used it to get minimalist trophy, speaking to Lucretia and Desius first (to get an example sin prompt needed in the final persuasion). then noclipped myself into the great temple.

• Like 1