Sendai-Horatio

Is this game hard or was it just glitched?

4 posts in this topic

I've watched videos of the gameplay and it seems similar to Race The Sun, but there seems to be no great resource on difficulty or how many hours you usually need to finish the game.

It looks like you may need pinpoint accuracy for the turning in some levels so I was thinking of just having autofire be turned on for a turbo controller.

Posted (edited)

It's a niche game that's difficult and rather shit in my opinion. You're looking at 30+ hours and about 8-8.5/10 difficulty. Reaching level 30 in pure mode and killing 1000 cattle are the hardest trophies which are each 1 hour runs that need to be restarted if you run out of lives. I do not recommend this game whatsoever though, abnoxious game design

Edited by BrandedBerserk

2 hours ago, BrandedBerserk said:

It's a niche game that's difficult and rather shit in my opinion. You're looking at 30+ hours and about 8-8.5/10 difficulty. Reaching level 30 in pure mode and killing 1000 cattle are the hardest trophies which are each 1 hour runs that need to be restarted if you run out of lives. I do not recommend this game whatsoever though, abnoxious game design

Ah ok, that does sound rather annoying. And 30+ hours does seem like a lot to dedicate towards something like this.