Is this game hard or was it just glitched?

Sendai-Horatio

I've watched videos of the gameplay and it seems similar to Race The Sun, but there seems to be no great resource on difficulty or how many hours you usually need to finish the game.

It looks like you may need pinpoint accuracy for the turning in some levels so I was thinking of just having autofire be turned on for a turbo controller.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a niche game that's difficult and rather shit in my opinion. You're looking at 30+ hours and about 8-8.5/10 difficulty. Reaching level 30 in pure mode and killing 1000 cattle are the hardest trophies which are each 1 hour runs that need to be restarted if you run out of lives. I do not recommend this game whatsoever though, abnoxious game design

Edited by BrandedBerserk
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, BrandedBerserk said:

It's a niche game that's difficult and rather shit in my opinion. You're looking at 30+ hours and about 8-8.5/10 difficulty. Reaching level 30 in pure mode and killing 1000 cattle are the hardest trophies which are each 1 hour runs that need to be restarted if you run out of lives. I do not recommend this game whatsoever though, abnoxious game design

Ah ok, that does sound rather annoying. And 30+ hours does seem like a lot to dedicate towards something like this.

• 9 months later...
On 8/8/2021 at 10:10 AM, BrandedBerserk said:

Damn. Was doing research on this game. Unfortunate to hear that it's a piece of shit. 

On 2022-05-26 at 1:56 AM, CelestialRequiem said:

Damn. Was doing research on this game. Unfortunate to hear that it's a piece of shit. 

Yeah that's the main reason I haven't completed it, not motivated whatsoever to go back and do so. It's decent up until like level 25 but from there on after it's just shit with a lot of unexplained mechanics, atrocious sound effects and overall obnoxious design choices. It's probably the worst game I played on my account and the first time I ever turned off majoirty of sounds in a game because of how annoying it was. 

Edited by BrandedBerserk
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...