Can I know if someone is viewing my psnprofile? Just for curiosity

4 hours ago, DaivRules said:
4 hours ago, DaivRules said:

No, there is nothing to show who has viewed your profile at PSNProfiles.com. 

Appreciate it

4 hours ago, Helyx said:

There's no way to tell when someone is actively viewing your profile, but if you see the "View" counter increase, that means someone viewed your profile.

C2jtFp8.png

Does the views increase if the same person keeps viewing the profile?

1 hour ago, Z_slayer556 said:

Does the views increase if the same person keeps viewing the profile?

Yes, but only other people. If you refresh your own profile, it won't increase the views (unless you're incognito? idk).

• Like 2

What gets me is some people on this website being overly concerned about others viewing their profile. They have to put their profile on private. 

I couldn’t give a damn less who views my profile. It’s strictly a gaming profile, nothing more. Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, if I used those websites I would keep everything strictly private. There’s no real reason for me to make my profile private to prevent anonymous internet users viewing my own PSNP account. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

What gets me is some people on this website being overly concerned about others viewing their profile. They have to put their profile on private. 

I couldn’t give a damn less who views my profile. It’s strictly a gaming profile, nothing more. Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, if I used those websites I would keep everything strictly private. There’s no real reason for me to make my profile private to prevent anonymous internet users viewing my own PSNP account. 

Well...now I'm going to view your profile lol

EDIT: you must have been a Sega owner back in the day.

I mainly look at profiles to see what games I want to play.  I am curious to know if Streets of Rage and Golden Axe are still available.   Always wanted to play Trine yet I think I've missed my chance.

Edited by LegendExeter
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LegendExeter said:

I mainly look at profiles to see what games I want to play.  I am curious to know if Streets of Rage and Golden Axe are still available.   Always wanted to play Trine yet I think I've missed my chance.

Definitely get Golden Axe on PS3, as it's the Arcade version and not the Megadrive/Genesis version. As far as I can tell Golden Axe the arcade hasn't been released elsewhere since.

Also Altered Beast on PS3, that's also the Arcade version and not the Megadrive/Genesis version.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

There is people that send you PM's if you were watching their profiles asking why you were doing that... Yeah, already happened to me...

1 hour ago, LegendExeter said:

Streets of Rage 2 is basically a must buy in my opinion if you're interested in old Sega games. Awesome game. The popularity of Streets of Rage 4 is proof how many people loved the old Streets of Rage titles.