14 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Why would you need another guide? The bowling game is the same in each version, only the cut scenes are different.

Also...

Due to the fact it's just sphere to sphere collision detection of circles and no pins actually fall and hit each other....

Imagine making a bowling game, where it's impossible to get a strike....

You can ask this question for practically ALL of these titles.

@DaivRules and @Beyondthegrave07 This is an honest question.

We close threads that are "boosting" threads as we have a game sessions features. Beyond even has a thread dedicated to deleting all the boosting threads.

So why are Trophy Guide threads allowed with nothing more than a video posted of someone's youtube video? We have a trophy guide feature so shouldn't this fall under the same classification as boosting threads?

2 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

why are Trophy Guide threads allowed with nothing more than a video posted of someone's youtube video? We have a trophy guide feature so shouldn't this fall under the same classification as boosting threads?

If a guide is submitted to the guide team and approved to be posted under guides, video threads for that game are removed.

To compare the two examples you gave misses that anyone can create and maintain a session for any game on their list, but people cannot submit anything they want to the guide section and have it posted. 

The guide team Is working on developing some specifics about posting video guides to the forums. When it’s ironed out, they’ll be implemented. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

If a guide is submitted to the guide team and approved to be posted under guides, video threads for that game are removed.

To compare the two examples you gave misses that anyone can create and maintain a session for any game on their list, but people cannot submit anything they want to the guide section and have it posted. 

The guide team Is working on developing some specifics about posting video guides to the forums. When it’s ironed out, they’ll be implemented. 

Honest question asked, honest answer received :)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Ah I see how to eliminate the competetition on this site. Just make a barebones text guide with links to your video, videos in threads will be removed and you are the only one standing.

You will have the monopoly. :P

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

Ah I see how to eliminate the competetition on this site. Just make a barebones text guide with links to your video, videos in threads will be removed and you are the only one standing.

You will have the monopoly. :P

If your guide meets the standards of the Guide Team.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

That's true, and there is a certain way of writing when you have not done it before. Nevertheless I have seen a few ezpz games with a guide on this site.

They have good writing and they do go over the road map and the trophies. 

But like all trophies got 1 line to them since, well, what more is there to say for ezpz trophies and the road map revolves around just 'playing the game' in most cases.

If you are good in English and experienced in writing guides, then it shouldn't be to much of an hassle to get a text guide done in 1 hour for an ezpz game and still be considered good regarding the guidelines. 

9 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I understand wiping superfluous video guides in the forums if an official guide has been approved by the guide team, but why are all these people allowed to post negative and rude comments against members of the community? Not saying I'm innocent (I call 'em like I see 'em), but if you're not gonna police people bashing other users, why expect someone to go through the time to post a lengthy guide through the proper wiki format?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

You’re telling me my guide was not up to the standards? Damn. I put just as much effort into it as this ‘guide’. It took me a minute to write ?.

Seriously. I’m not bothered it got removed because it was ofcourse a joke. There is still another one from me you can also remove. 

But these one minute video ‘guides’ should be removed too. It just clutters the main page as for every one of these ridiculous games a video ‘guide’ also emerges. Nobody needs or wants this.

Edited by Baker
  • Like 1

My question after doing some research, and anyone that has played this please let me know, yet are these really Christian games?

From the minimal storyline that is in the game, is it really "Christian" inspired, does it talk of Christ, God, or Christianity?  Or is there an underlying moral lesson?

1 minute ago, Baker said:

You’re telling me my guide was not up to the standards? Damn. I put just as much effort into it as this ‘guide’.

Seriously. I’m not bothered it got removed because it was ofcourse a joke. There is still another one from me you can also remove. 

But these one minute video ‘guides’ should be removed too. It just clutters the main page as for every one of these ridiculous games a video ‘guide’ also emerges. Nobody needs or wants this.

Did you actually submit a guide to the Guide Team?

I don't really care about the video guides themselves and I don't care about your threads about them, they're all completely harmless to everyone.

Clearly at least one person wants these so to say "Nobody wants this" is incorrect and they're gone from the main page pretty quickly unless the hate parade marches in and keeps it there, thus making it stay on the main page, this propagating their hate and so on.

6 minutes ago, Helyx said:

I understand wiping superfluous video guides in the forums if an official guide has been approved by the guide team, but why are all these people allowed to post negative and rude comments against members of the community? Not saying I'm innocent (I call 'em like I see 'em), but if you're not gonna police people bashing other users, why expect someone to go through the time to post a lengthy guide through the proper wiki format?

I wouldn't say they're "allowed". Posting negative comments are fine, if they're on topic. Any topic can have different viewpoints. Posting rude comments against members of the community will be addressed if they're reported. I generally avoid those threads, much like anyone should do for things they're not interested in, even though some people just can't stop themselves apparently. So there needs to be reports for the moderators to address them. 

8 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Did you actually submit a guide to the Guide Team?

I don't really care about the video guides themselves and I don't care about your threads about them, they're all completely harmless to everyone.

Clearly at least one person wants these so to say "Nobody wants this" is incorrect and they're gone from the main page pretty quickly unless the hate parade marches in and keeps it there, thus making it stay on the main page, this propagating their hate and so on.

Was this video submitted to the guide team?

You mean the one person that upvoted the video? If that’s how you measure that people want this my ‘guide’ would be the more popular one ?.

Either remove both or nothing at all.

11 minutes ago, LegendExeter said:

My question after doing some research, and anyone that has played this please let me know, yet are these really Christian games?

From the minimal storyline that is in the game, is it really "Christian" inspired, does it talk of Christ, God, or Christianity?  Or is there an underlying moral lesson?

If you watch any of these two minute video "guides", you'll see the game in it's entirety and you will be able to get an answer to your question. I'm going to speculate that anyone who tries to answer your question is going to answer it from their viewpoint, and probably not fully answer what you're looking for.