Just now, DaivRules said:

If you watch any of these two minute video "guides", you'll see the game in it's entirety and you will be able to get an answer to your question. I'm going to speculate that anyone who tries to answer your question is going to answer it from their viewpoint, and probably not fully answer what you're looking for.

I actually did watch the video the problem is they fly through the text so fast I can't read it so I can't determine if this is really Christian-centric.

To recap where this conversation is:

I said:

If a guide is submitted to the guide team and approved to be posted under guides, video threads for that game are removed.

Someone said:

Just make a barebones text guide with links to your video, videos in threads will be removed and you are the only one standing.

Me:

If your guide meets the standards of the Guide Team.

YOU:

You’re telling me my guide was not up to the standards? Damn. I put just as much effort into it as this ‘guide’.

Me:

Did you actually submit a guide to the Guide Team?

You:

Was this video submitted to the guide team?

Because you seem to be asking a very specific question, that you seem to not know the answer to: Video guides posted on the forums are not the same as guides submitted to the Guide Team to be posted to the Guides section. Guides submitted to the Guide Team will need to meet their requirements to be accepted and posted. Guides posted in the forums are not vetted by anyone and can be posted by anyone who wants to post one. 

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 1

Alright. Let me see if I understand this correctly.

As long as there is no official trophy guide submitted any guide posted in the forums is fine? So why did mine get removed?

2 hours ago, LegendExeter said:

I actually did watch the video the problem is they fly through the text so fast I can't read it so I can't determine if this is really Christian-centric.

Try playing at x0.25 video playback, then pause the video and then rapidly play/pause again continuously to better read each body of text/dialogue?

3 hours ago, LegendExeter said:

Out if curiosity I went and checked the video of the trophy guide at 0,25.

It’s about two kids  around 13-ish, the boy wants to go out with the girl, girl agrees, girl then talks about it with the parents, and the parents say a date is fine, as long as they don’t do  “non-age appropriate” stuff like kissing  and touching each other.

Later on, the girl calls her friend, and talks about it, the friend says to honor her parents, just like the bible say. The girl is also scared that rumours that she could be too frigid could spread around school, and make other guys not interested, and the friend masterfully replies that those folks wouldn’t have  her best interest at heart anyway, the two go on a date and the father, contacted and informed of the date plan by the boy, is keeping a watch, ending this episode.

It’s not really  bad, and actually a nice story on not letting your children go self-destruct in life, regardless if you believe in God or not, unfortunately it’s part of the  “kill trophy hunting set”.