• Ratchet: Deadlocked
    • Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
    • Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
    • Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
    • Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
    • Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
    • Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault/Q-Force
    • Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

65 posts in this topic

R&C2 would have to be my personal favorite. Absolutely loved that game back in the day.

I really enjoyed A4O.

I never did get all the trophies for it but I got to around 94% on my old account I believe.

I've played all of them except Secret Agent clank, Q-Force and Nexus.

My fave of them, has to be 3. But I love all of them really. (All 4 One would be my least fave though.)

Deadlocked, I loved the way you can customize your weapons in that one, & it has some good comedy in it too.

R&C 3, when I was about 7 me and my friend were tracing the galactic ranger concept art and colouring it in, aha, we couldn't be moved until one of us had to leave the others house.

Difficult choice, mine are R&C 3, Tools of Destruction, A Crack in Time and Into the Nexus.

Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal or Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time

love those two games ^_^

It was 2, but now ins Into the Nexus.

Granted I have yet to play dreadlocked and quest for booty.

It was 2, but now ins Into the Nexus.

Granted I have yet to play dreadlocked and quest for booty.

I highly doubt any of those 2 will change your mind, i've played them all except Into The Nexus which i plan on buying this month.

A Crack in Time is my favorite right now, although I've only played an hour or two of Into the Nexus at the moment.

R&C 3 is my favourite; I must have literally played that game upwards of 10 times back in the day. I recently played the HD collection and I could almost quote the whole script back at the game, that's how classic it is/was for me haha. We also spent many hours laughing at the local multiplayer :P

However, I also have many fond memories from Deadlocked (called Gladiator in Australia); which in my opinion is probably one of the better ones in the series.

HOWEVER, A Crack in Time was phenomenal; only played it recently but what a game!!! More than the others, it felt like a fully-rounded experience (ship combat, exploration, as well as platforming and shooting). Also, those Clank puzzles were freaking awesome; sooooo clever! I admit, some of the later ones had me almost applauding the television haha.

Anyway, all things considered, I had to go with R&C3 as my favourite :D

Ratchet 3 and Crack In Time are my favorites. Deadlocked was fun too, plus I was always player two so I could be Jak.

I love Full Frontal Assault for it was one of my first and yet my favorite game. Honestly...Full Frontal Assault/Q-Force gotten me into the Ratchet and Clank saga in the first place, really.  :lol:

A Crack in Time is fantastic so far so I'll put that first.

The rest of my top 4 would be

• All 4 One
  • Size Matters
  • R&C 2

still need to get Into the Nexus  :shakefist:

Had to vote R&C 2. Although I loved the first as well, still remember playing it for the first time. My cousin came over to stay for a day, we all walked to the video store(remember those!?) , and just decided to rent it. I was gonna get the last turn of course, as I was the youngest, but my cousin and sis had to go to the market as soon as we got back :P suckers.

Edited by xWSPx420x

number 2 going commando as it is the first one I ever owned I remember first playing it on my ps2 when I was about 5 :D

Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal. It had the best weapons, the best levels, the best soundtrack, the best villain, the best humor and the best multiplayer on the PS2! Point being... It was the best!  :awesome:

Edited by Sly_Cooper_FTW

Going Commando since it got me into the series and its the reason I still use my ps2 these days.  

The only ones i've played are All 4 One, Full Frontal Assualt, Deadlocked, and about an hour of the original Ratchet and clank. Out of those, Deadlocked was my favorite by far. Its the only one i felt motivated enough to finish and i enjoyed the combat and story. FFA and All 4 One were really boring compared to that game, and the original game felt dated when i tried playing it recently.