• Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
    • Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
    • Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
    • Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
    • Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
    • Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault/Q-Force
    • Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus

It was 2, but now ins Into the Nexus.

Granted I have yet to play dreadlocked and quest for booty.

I highly doubt any of those 2 will change your mind, i've played them all except Into The Nexus which i plan on buying this month.

R&C 3 is my favourite; I must have literally played that game upwards of 10 times back in the day. I recently played the HD collection and I could almost quote the whole script back at the game, that's how classic it is/was for me haha. We also spent many hours laughing at the local multiplayer :P

However, I also have many fond memories from Deadlocked (called Gladiator in Australia); which in my opinion is probably one of the better ones in the series.

HOWEVER, A Crack in Time was phenomenal; only played it recently but what a game!!! More than the others, it felt like a fully-rounded experience (ship combat, exploration, as well as platforming and shooting). Also, those Clank puzzles were freaking awesome; sooooo clever! I admit, some of the later ones had me almost applauding the television haha.

Anyway, all things considered, I had to go with R&C3 as my favourite :D

• Like 1

Had to vote R&C 2. Although I loved the first as well, still remember playing it for the first time. My cousin came over to stay for a day, we all walked to the video store(remember those!?) , and just decided to rent it. I was gonna get the last turn of course, as I was the youngest, but my cousin and sis had to go to the market as soon as we got back :P suckers.

Edited by xWSPx420x

The only ones i've played are All 4 One, Full Frontal Assualt, Deadlocked, and about an hour of the original Ratchet and clank. Out of those, Deadlocked was my favorite by far. Its the only one i felt motivated enough to finish and i enjoyed the combat and story. FFA and All 4 One were really boring compared to that game, and the original game felt dated when i tried playing it recently.