Fall/Winter 2021/2022 Backlog Challenge

20 minutes ago, willythom88 said:

So nothing quite finished yet but I'm about done with Ninjago.  Just need to go through the obligatory list of Lego collectibles.

I decided to hold off on seriously starting Mortal Kombat X for a bit and went into Outland.  Game is fairly hard but I was able to get a trophy knocked out on it.  New totals below (dropped the PS4 from the end of the PS3 games I was gonna play on PSNow, felt superfluous).  I'll likely update again in a week or so, maybe after getting something or a couple of them knocked out.

Started (9):

Medievil - 12%
Lego Ninjago Movie - 66%
Ginger Beyond the Crystal - 15%
World of Final Fantasy - 8%
Outland - 47%
Sly Cooper 1 - 32%
Rune Factory Tides of Destiny - 5%
Crystal Defenders - 10%

God of War Ascension - 21%

Not Started or No Trophies (11):

Tales of Xillia 
Jedi Fallen Order
Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memories
Mortal Kombat XL 
Destiny Connect
Lego City Undercover
Sayonara Wild Hearts 
Outer Worlds 
Ghost of Tsushima
Shin Megami Tensei 
Dissidia NT 

There's some unobatainable trophy on Mortal kombat xl especially you start from the beginning. you should check first any games that you wanted to play but still avoid any spoilers if you don't want to ruined your experiences or trophies

Edited by GrantVernonHart
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, GrantVernonHart said:

There's some unobatainable trophy on Mortal kombat xl especially you start from the beginning. you should check first any games that you wanted to play but still avoid any spoilers if you don't want to ruined your experiences

Can you specify the trophies that are unobtainable? I know the Invasion ones are a pain but I didn't see anything about unobtainable ones ( not that it's impossible I missed them haha)

1 hour ago, GrantVernonHart said:

There's some unobatainable trophy on Mortal kombat xl especially you start from the beginning. you should check first any games that you wanted to play but still avoid any spoilers if you don't want to ruined your experiences or trophies

Unobtainable games are fine. Just do what you can if they are. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, willythom88 said:

Can you specify the trophies that are unobtainable? I know the Invasion ones are a pain but I didn't see anything about unobtainable ones ( not that it's impossible I missed them haha)

9 hours ago, The_Head_Crusher said:

Are the servers still up for the online ones?

Mostly from invasion trophy it became Unavailable since 2020 February i think and server still up until this day

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/77908-platinum-unobtainable-invasions-potentially-ceased/?page=23#comment-2343141

• Like 3

8 hours ago, ArtisticGeek said:

Hey everyone I know it’s been a while I’m doing better now and I’m sorry for dipping out so badly last time @MidnightDragon but if you’ll have me I’m ready to come back with a vengeance. 

1. Wet- 12% (just started it yesterday)

2. Battle Princess Arcadia - 0%
3. Witch and the Hundred Knight - 0%

4. Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland - 0%

5. Asura’s Wrath - 0%
6. El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron - 0%

7: Killer is Dead - 0%

8. Raji an Ancient Epic - 0%

9. Spirit of the North - 0%

10. The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince - 0%

11. Wildfire - 0% 
12. Pantsu Hunter back in the 90’s - 0%

13. Mafia definitive edition - 0%

14: Our world is ended - 0% 

15: Worldend Syndrome - 0%

Welcome back. You’re on the list.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Hisuiryu said:

Update 1 - 

So off to a slow start this time around - I've played a fair bit of games that are nothing to do with this event though, so that's something... 1f605.png A little progress was made on ME3, while the previous entry is the hardest on Insanity, I had forgotten how rough parts of 3 are as well! It's slowing my progress a fair bit (so many deaths), but hopefully I'll get into the swing of it soon. Next up is a few side-missions and Priority: Tuchanka which is possibly one of my favourite missions (mostly for the narrative) so I'm looking forward to that

there's always Godhood Garrus if you get tired of ME3 Insanity lol

on the second partial playthrough you have to do for Gunsmith, I did this build on insanity for shits and giggles...Garrus killed an Atlas before finishing his voice line warning me that there was an Atlas about to spawn.  

• Like 1