Fall/Winter 2021/2022 Backlog Challenge

57 minutes ago, Heather342 said:

Update 1.5 - List addition!

Decided to add Ghost of Tsushima to my list. I started it a few weeks ago, working on the multiplayer trophies, figured I may as well add it officially to my challenge pile 1f60a.png

I loved Ghost of Tsushima, but it wasn't everyone's cup of tea :) Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it. I haven't tried the new DLC island content yet so if you make a dent in that, let me know what you think.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, gruffiiti said:

@MidnightDragon

Is there still room to join the event?

Here is my starting list if that is ok..

Key:

Green = Completed

Orange = In progress

Red = Haven't started

1. Operation: Tango [PS5] - 14%
  2. South Park: The Stick of Truth [PS4] - 8%
  3. Demon's Souls [PS5] - 18%
  4. Little Nightmares II [PS4]
  5. The Wolf Among Us [PS4]
  6. Yaga [PS4]
  7. Limbo [PS4]
  8. Hades [PS5]
  9. Until Dawn [PS4]
  10. Assassin's Creed Origins [PS4] - 2%

Games completed (0/10)

Not too late. Added. 

2 hours ago, papert0wng1rl said:

Hi all, I hope I can still join. I will commit to finishing the following games before the end of winter:

1. Tomb Raider Definitive Edition

2. Far Cry 5 [9% currently]

3. Titanfall 2 [4% currently]

4. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

5. Little Nightmares

1 hour ago, DrunkEngineer said:

Good afternoon everyone, 

I hope it is not too late to join as I would love to participate in this challenge as my first challenge :)

Green = Complete

Blue = Platinum, but not 100%

Yellow = In Progress

Red = Not Started

1. Street Fighter V (PS4) - 50%
  2. Resident Evil 5 (PS4) - 42%
  3. Dark Souls Remastered (PS4) - 14%
  4. Ghost of Tsushima (PS5) - 1%
  5. Resident Evil 0 (PS4) - 0%
  6. The Evil Within (PS4) - 0%
  7. South Park: The Stick of Truth (PS4) - 10%
  8. South Park: The Fractured but Whole (PS4) - 4%
  9. God of War (PS3) - 0%
  10. God of War II (PS3) - 0%

Games completed: 0/10. I feel as though I will be adding games throughout this challenge as I complete more & more. Happy hunting, everyone!

7 minutes ago, rebeccafar said:

Hi, if you're still taking sign ups I'd like to join! 

1. Carto
  2. Dead Island - Definitive Edition (32%) ~ started 03/09/21
  3. Ghostrunner
  4. Gris
  5. Life is Strange - Before the Storm
  6. Mafia
  7. Resident Evil 2
  8. Superhot 
  9. Undertale
  10. Vampyr 

I have a lot more games on my backlog but just gonna start of with trying to get these 10 finished up first! 1f60a.png

Not too late. Added.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Hisuiryu said:

Just a quick one to make a swap - itching to play something PS5-y but not sure I'm still interested in Maneater... and with the Alan Wake remaster announced seems like a good time to give Control a go!

• Maneater (PS5) - 0% → Control (PS5) - 0%

Swaps used: 1/5

Good choice, fuck maneater. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, YaManSmevz said:

FFIX - Fuck. Can't even get more than 12 jump ropes in.. that 1,000 is gonna kill my ass. Oh well. Revisit first, trophy masochism later!

Good luck with FFIX. Between the jump rope and the Bloodlust trophy you're in for a long grind lol ?

The jump rope trophy on the PS4 version I'm sure is highly affected by input lag. I spent about a year practicing for it, and the best I could manage was 294 jumps before I mentally caved and resorted to the remote play script.

Edited by Heather342
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Heather342 said:

Good luck with FFIX. Between the jump rope and the Bloodlust trophy you're in for a long grind lol 1f605.png

The jump rope trophy on the PS4 version I'm sure is highly affected by input lag. I spent about a year practicing for it, and the best I could manage was 294 jumps before I mentally caved and resorted to the remote play script.

It's affected by input lag on every version to some degree, but something that also doesn't help is that it changes the speed as you get more successful jumps.  A lot of PC players also resorted to the script that remote play uses.  I fully admit to caving and using the script as well on the PC version and that trophy is exactly why I'm not buying it on PSN.  Don't want to deal with the hassle.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ladynadiad said:

It's affected by input lag on every version to some degree, but something that also doesn't help is that it changes the speed as you get more successful jumps.  A lot of PC players also resorted to the script that remote play uses.  I fully admit to caving and using the script as well on the PC version and that trophy is exactly why I'm not buying it on PSN.  Don't want to deal with the hassle.

That double step rhythm between 200-300 is so hard. I miscalculated my jump total when I got to 294, but I think if I'd got past 300 I could have done it. I never watched the screen when I was doing it, just headphones on, no game music and just going solely based off the sound (also pacing around my living room as I was doing it because it helped me keep the timing ?). But I only ever reached that pb once, after that I kept failing at around 220-230, and that's when I did the script. 

• Like 3