Fall/Winter 2021/2022 Backlog Challenge

1 hour ago, KazaneHime said:
  1. Tales of Arise - 0% --> 5%
  2. Human Fall Flat - 28%
  3. Kena: Bridge of Spirits - 0%
  4. Maneater - 100% (NOT counting the DLC)
  5. Dark Souls III - 1%
  6. Ni no Kuni 2 - 0%
  7. Tales of Symphonia - 5%
  8. Fe - 34% --> 100%

Currently working on

Not yet out

Co-op with TalesofGaming

Complete

Update 5

Games Complete (2/7)

Swaps (0/5)

Was able to get Fe complete before Tales of Arise's release. Now I'll probably be focusing on enjoying Arise for quite a while, so updates will be less frequent.

Based on your profile pic you seem like a Tales expert would you recommend Vesperia as the 1st Tales on my account? Or maybe Arise or berseria? 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, KazaneHime said:

Honestly, I would recommend just going for whichever interests you more. Berseria and Vesperia are awesome games to platinum, but will probably take a couple of playthroughs, and I'd recommend following a guide after the first playthrough. It looks like Arise will be doable in maybe one playthrough, depending on missables.

Ill probbly go for Vesperia then, I almost 100%on xbox 10years ago but it was so massive I had to put it down. I did love it tho, so Im looking forward to the revisit with added content n such.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, rjkclarke said:

Snip!

Nice to have you :) I've been toying with Agents of Mayhem for a little while and I've definitely heard grindy stories about it. I really like the aesthetic of it though which in hindsight, was probably more of a draw than the fact it is meant to be set in the Saints Row universe. As for some other items on your list, I'm curious to hear your thoughts on Oxenfree. I really liked it, but it seemed to have a mixed reception.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, rjkclarke said:

Thought I'd take my buddy @YaManSmevz' advice and join in the fun...

So I think I'll try and have some variety to tackle first - just in case I get really burned out by something (probably Agents of Mayhem). So let's put a list together.

1. Agents of Mayhem (PS4) 0%
  2. Beholder 2 (PS4) 11%
  3. Darksiders III (PS4) 0%
  4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 (PS3) 0%
  5. Hue (PS4) 0%
  6. Bastion (PS4) 0%
  7. Pyre (PS4) 0%
  8. Legend of Kay: Anniversary (PS3)
  9. Resident Evil 4 (PS4) 0%
  10. Oxenfree (PS4) 0%

That seems like enough to be getting on with for now.

Great to see you in here too @TalesofGaming - Also I'm really happy to see @KazaneHime - is taking up the good fight against my absolute favourite Tales of' game in Symphonia. I'm very much looking forward to seeing your progress with that one.

Also @Wild-Arms-R, I second that advice about Vesperia, that game just has quality in abundance - although pretty much any Tales of' title is a fairly good jumping in point, apart from maybe Zestiria and Symphonia (because for as much as I love Symphonia, the gameplay feels ancient these days) and well Zestiria isn't quite like any of the other titles in the series, but it's a little hard to easily define why without writing reams of text. Looking forward to seeing everyone's progress.

WOOOOOOOO!!!!

I liked this, unliked it, and liked it again just so I could like it twice?

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Wild-Arms-R said:

Ill probbly go for Vesperia then, I almost 100%on xbox 10years ago but it was so massive I had to put it down. I did love it tho, so Im looking forward to the revisit with added content n such.

Good plan. You'll definitely want a guide for that to get everything, as they don't tell you about a lot of side quests in the game.

59 minutes ago, rjkclarke said:

Also I'm really happy to see @KazaneHime - is taking up the good fight against my absolute favourite Tales of' game in Symphonia. I'm very much looking forward to seeing your progress with that one.

I'm nervous about it, honestly. I started awhile ago, but the gameplay is so clunky for me after all the newer games, it is hard to keep going.

• Like 2