Fall/Winter 2021/2022 Backlog Challenge

10 minutes ago, ArtisticGeek said:

Update #3

Holy crap is your account stacked.  Love the 100% too.  My only question... Is how have you not given the OG God of War a go?  Then you can have every installment of the series.  I can understand not doing stacks, but you're only about 15 hours away form completing the series! lol.  I know, I'm a god of war fan, and I'm a bit biased, but I think it would be a solid addition.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, damcrac5 said:

Holy crap is your account stacked.  Love the 100% too.  My only question... Is how have you not given the OG God of War a go?  Then you can have every installment of the series.  I can understand not doing stacks, but you're only about 15 hours away form completing the series! lol.  I know, I'm a god of war fan, and I'm a bit biased, but I think it would be a solid addition.

Thank you! and I guess I’m confused cause I played the original God of War on ps3 back in 2014 it should be on my list under God of War 2. Does it not show up?

Edited by ArtisticGeek
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, ArtisticGeek said:

Thank you! and I guess I’m confused cause I played the original God of War on ps3 back in 2014 it should be on my list under God of War 2. Does it not show up?

You are right, lol. When I search God on your list it doesn't show up. I order the list alphabetical and then scroll down to the G's it shows up. We'll done either way. Bad ass, lol.ive got a ways to go to get to your level. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, damcrac5 said:

You are right, lol. When I search God on your list it doesn't show up. I order the list alphabetical and then scroll down to the G's it shows up. We'll done either way. Bad ass, lol.ive got a ways to go to get to your level. 

Psnprofiles search engine still not perfect for example i search Rio the videogame it doesnt show up until i search manually or register using my alt-acc

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, rjkclarke said:

Update #3

1. Agents of Mayhem (PS4) 0% > 95%
  2. Beholder 2 (PS4) 11% > :platinum:100%
  3. Darksiders III (PS4) 0%
  4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 (PS3) 0% > :platinum:100%
  5. Hue (PS4) 0%
  6. Bastion (PS4) 0%
  7. Pyre (PS4) 0%
  8. Legend of Kay: Anniversary (PS3) 0%
  9. Resident Evil 4 (PS4) 0%
  10. Oxenfree (PS4) 0%

Games Completed - 2/10

I thought I might as well give a small update - I'm pretty much at the limbo point with Agents of Mayhem now, so I think later on I'll make a start on Hue.

I'm hoping by the time I have Hue finished I might also have Agents of Mayhem finished too. Then I think it's about time I start Bastion and have a hopefully enjoyable time playing that.  I hope anyway, because I have gotten so sick of Agents of Mayhem at this point, all I have left is the connected contracts and the shards, which I'm hopefully going to collect later, but wow - my initial excitement about this game, just bottomed out faster than I think almost any game ever has done for me before, it just feels like repetition the video game.

This event has been really helpful - because I think, had I not joined I genuinely might have just abandoned Agents of Mayhem and not even bothered to finish it at all. So I'm real grateful for that.

It is most definitely an unworthy successor to Saints Row that's for sure.

@dieselmanchild - sorry I didn't reply in the thread at the time, but pages and pages have gone by at this point, but I just wanted to say what a fantastic write up that was of Lords of the Fallen that you linked. I'm definitely going to add that to the list if/when I managed to tackle these first ten games.

Also, I'm sorry to bother you @MidnightDragon, I just wanted to ask what the policy is for adding games that have joined our backlog whilst the events been going on -  so, say a copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 came into my possession, would I be allowed add it to the list of games to be completed? Or is that not quite seen as being in the spirit of the event? I just wanted to double check before I did anything like that. Can we also add games to the list, if and when we want, or is it a case of, finish those first, then add the next batch?

You can add up to 45 games + 15 games if you manage to finish all 45 games that makes 60 games. Don't worry about your post got overwritten by another member just make sure you check her/him post and give him rep points as token of appreciation. I don't think @MidnightDragon have whole time to replied your post just chat her she will answer any questions. 

@Crispy_Oglop is the manager here you should ask him while @MidnightDragon isn't around

• Like 3

2 hours ago, rjkclarke said:

Update #3

1. Agents of Mayhem (PS4) 0% > 95%
  2. Beholder 2 (PS4) 11% > :platinum:100%
  3. Darksiders III (PS4) 0%
  4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 (PS3) 0% > :platinum:100%
  5. Hue (PS4) 0%
  6. Bastion (PS4) 0%
  7. Pyre (PS4) 0%
  8. Legend of Kay: Anniversary (PS3) 0%
  9. Resident Evil 4 (PS4) 0%
  10. Oxenfree (PS4) 0%

Games Completed - 2/10

I thought I might as well give a small update - I'm pretty much at the limbo point with Agents of Mayhem now, so I think later on I'll make a start on Hue.

I'm hoping by the time I have Hue finished I might also have Agents of Mayhem finished too. Then I think it's about time I start Bastion and have a hopefully enjoyable time playing that.  I hope anyway, because I have gotten so sick of Agents of Mayhem at this point, all I have left is the connected contracts and the shards, which I'm hopefully going to collect later, but wow - my initial excitement about this game, just bottomed out faster than I think almost any game ever has done for me before, it just feels like repetition the video game.

This event has been really helpful - because I think, had I not joined I genuinely might have just abandoned Agents of Mayhem and not even bothered to finish it at all. So I'm real grateful for that.

It is most definitely an unworthy successor to Saints Row that's for sure.

@dieselmanchild - sorry I didn't reply in the thread at the time, but pages and pages have gone by at this point, but I just wanted to say what a fantastic write up that was of Lords of the Fallen that you linked. I'm definitely going to add that to the list if/when I manage to tackle these first ten games.

Also, I'm sorry to bother you @MidnightDragon, I just wanted to ask what the policy is for adding games that have joined our backlog whilst the events been going on -  so, say a copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 came into my possession, would I be allowed add it to the list of games to be completed? Or is that not quite seen as being in the spirit of the event? I just wanted to double check before I did anything like that. Can we also add games to the list, if and when we want, or is it a case of, finish those first, then add the next batch?

Your list can go up to 45 games. If you manage to complete them all, then you can add up to 15 more. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Your list can go up to 45 games. If you manage to complete them all, then you can add up to 15 more.

Great to know

I wasn't 100% sure, so I appreciate the feedback and clarification - thanks!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Heather342 said:

Update 6

Another slow week for me, but the rest is helping my hand so I'll keep at it a bit longer. And with October just around the corner I'll soon be boarding the Sevastopol 1f601.png

It divides opinion, but Alien Isolation is one of my all time favourites. They captured the aesthetic and themes of the film perfectly. It’s the absolute definition of tense. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

• Like 4