Fall/Winter 2021/2022 Backlog Challenge

11 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Finished Metroid Dread today, so will likely resume tomorrow. I was hoping to get my 75th plat on my birthday (October 23), but not sure if 11 days is enough time. Still, gonna do my best. 

Was it any good in your opinion? It's the first game so far that has made me tempted to play on a Nintendo Switch.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, YaManSmevz said:

Also (thank you @dieselmanchild), I'm joining the Trophies to Fight Cancer event, for which I'm playing The Witness, Hotline Miami, and The Wolf Among Us. Which naturally means I'll be adding them here. So basically this week I did the exact opposite of progress!

Awesome! Glad to see more people signing up. It’s for a great cause, and overlaps really well with this backlog event if you pick your games carefully. Plus it’s nice to have a little extra motivation! ? Nice selections btw, I think you’re going to have a good time with those.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Was it any good in your opinion? It's the first game so far that has made me tempted to play on a Nintendo Switch.

Some things I liked, some I didn’t. Some of the bosses, especially the final one, were quite tough. My favorite moment is one that is quite understated and it pretty much comes out of nowhere. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Static_Rook said:

I'm adding Dungeon Encounters to my list to bring my total to 31. Looks like it's going to take up most of my weekend and I want to add it before I go over the completion threshold. Fun game!

Full game list (4/31 complete, 2/5 swaps used)

Yo you're an absolute beast, I'm rootin for you?

21 hours ago, Heather342 said:

Challenge wise I only really got back to it last night. I played the next mission of Alien Isolation, which was mission 5. There was also a trophy if you could complete the mission without the alien killing you. My god, it was so tense. The alien just seemed to be everywhere I wanted to go, my motion tracker was constantly beeping. At one point I'd re-wired a circuit point to set off the alarm as a noise distraction, opened the door and it literally ran right past me 1f605.png Bloody terrifying! It was right at the end of the mission too, I felt sick by the end of it my nerves were shot ?, but I did manage to finish it and get the trophy. The game is great though, I plan to continue the next mission tonight.

Sheesh. I continue to teeter on wanting that game, and your comments have given me yet another nudge in the "buy it" direction...

• Like 4

2 hours ago, YaManSmevz said:

Sheesh. I continue to teeter on wanting that game, and your comments have given me yet another nudge in the "buy it" direction...

Absolutely you should do it ? It really has the feel of those early Alien films, and the unscripted AI of the alien really does make you feel in constant danger.

The mission I was playing yesterday, I'm just reading the crew logs on the computer terminal, having a nice time, turn around, alien is there in the doorway and leaps at me, scared the crap out of me haha!!! After that I seem to spend much time hiding in cupboards, like the absolute hero that I am! ???

• Like 4