Fall/Winter 2021/2022 Backlog Challenge

7 hours ago, rjkclarke said:

I hope you have an awesome time with this game - especially now that they've pretty much taken all of the stuff out of the game that made people a little sour on it to begin with - I played Shadow of War about this time last year and I had a blast with it - the DLC is pretty awesome too if you're going to be going for that!

Cheers pal. I loved Mordor so I'm itching to get this one rolling. Definitely be doing DLC as well albeit I haven't got round to the Mordor DLC yet either lol

• Like 2

On 11/3/2021 at 5:12 AM, iXanon said:

Alrighty Then GIFs | Tenor

...time to play (and try to finish) some PS3 games! I realise this event is 2 months in already, but there's still nearly 4 months to go (if you'll have me @MidnightDragon).

My track record with completing events is abysmal, but.. let's see if I can try and turn over a new leaf by submitting and hopefully 100%ing an initial list of 5 1f605.png I will state for the record that I also plan to be working on a couple of PS4 games outside of this event, but their trophy lists are as such that it wouldn't make sense to include them in any event..

Alien Breed: Impact (PS3) - 5%
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (PS3) - 44%

L.A Noire (PS3) - 30%

Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom (PS3) - 18%

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (PS3) - 7%

*Two games can have a completion percentage of up to 50%, but the rest must be 33% or under.

I'm SO sorry I didn't see this sooner. Been kind of a rough time, so been distracted. Added.

• Like 4

On 11/9/2021 at 10:46 PM, Jeanoltt said:

Hi! I would like to join the event even if it is a bit late. A quick question, does the 33% refer to the average completion of the game, or the platinum porcentage? If the game doesn't have a platinum, are we counting the hardest trophy? @MidnightDragon

33% total regardless of platinum or lack of one.

• Like 1