Fall/Winter 2021/2022 Backlog Challenge

20 hours ago, LegendExeter said:

* Thinking about starting Badland (PS3)

That is a grind and a half and not something to take lightly. The single player is tough but not impossible, it's doing the coop that is toughest.

I don't know if it had online capabilities for coop, I know that if you did it on Vita, it has to be ad hoc.

Personally, I would only recommend if you like to punish yourself and have someone willing to put in 30-50 hours of work with you.

• Like 3

On 11/13/2021 at 11:43 AM, Psy-Tychist said:

That is a grind and a half and not something to take lightly. The single player is tough but not impossible, it's doing the coop that is toughest.

I don't know if it had online capabilities for coop, I know that if you did it on Vita, it has to be ad hoc.

Personally, I would only recommend if you like to punish yourself and have someone willing to put in 30-50 hours of work with you.

Oh I believe you.  I actually used to own the game, and still do techinically.  It's on an old Blackberry Z10 phone in my room.  I know the challenge is extreme, frankly I feel there is a lot of monotony to it also.  My big issue is just finding someone that wants to do the multiplayer together.  I don't expect it to be quick by any means, yet the game is a pretty amazing game.  I don't currently own a Vita, not sure which one I should buy, yet I do plan on playing this on PS3.

8 hours ago, Static_Rook said:

Update 11 - 11/15/2021

Week 12 plans

-stay on the Rayman, Diablo 3, and GT Sport grinds

Are you playing regular Diablo 3 or D3 Ultimate Evil Edition?  I'm wondering how it's been for you so far?  Vicious grind, or not too bad, what character and difficulty are you playing on?

52 minutes ago, LegendExeter said:

Are you playing regular Diablo 3 or D3 Ultimate Evil Edition?  I'm wondering how it's been for you so far?  Vicious grind, or not too bad, what character and difficulty are you playing on?

I'm playing the original D3 on PS3. The grind isn't too bad yet, but it's still very early and I'm only playing a little each day. I'm only in Act 3 of the first loop on normal. So I have a bunch of playthroughs to go, but they do get quicker and quicker. The real grind will come later on for the 5 million gold trophy, but I'm not thinking about that yet.

Right now I'm playing as a wizard. I'm not really digging it, but I don't really want to start over with a new character either. I always played Barbarian on PC so it's taking me time to adjust. I'm used to mindlessly running into groups of enemies and hacking away, but the wizard needs to run away and kite enemies while damaging them. This takes longer and causes some slowdown when I've got a bunch of spells firing. But on the plus side, I'm starting to level up enough to get some of the better spells / skills so I'm looking forward to playing around with those.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, TomataEighty9 said:

I removed GTA Trilogy because i cancelled my pre order. It seems like Rockstar has let me down for the first time. I've played everything from them, since GTA 1 on ps1. I have never been disappointed. Until now. Jesus a bad remaster. 

Added Canis Canem Edit instead.

I've been seeing this more and more, it's a damn shame. Like you, I've been following Rockstar for over two decades, so every misstep they make has a weird sting to it for me. The prospect of a top notch remaster sounded exciting but seemed too good to be true... also I had no intention of ever getting the Take the Cannoli trophy ever again?

Adding Bully, though? Now you're talkin?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, YaManSmevz said:

I've been seeing this more and more, it's a damn shame. Like you, I've been following Rockstar for over two decades, so every misstep they make has a weird sting to it for me. The prospect of a top notch remaster sounded exciting but seemed too good to be true... also I had no intention of ever getting the Take the Cannoli trophy ever again1f604.png

Adding Bully, though? Now you're talkin1f60e.png

It’s a damn shame, but as i understand it, they gave The task of The remaster to another studio, so it makes sense It got ruined ?

i never actually played Bully back in The day, so im looking forward to playing it ?

• Like 1