Fall/Winter 2021/2022 Backlog Challenge

18 hours ago, Kristen Danielle said:

Well, due to an unforeseen subluxation of my left patella as well as a new opportunity to present eight new art projects to the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute, this challenge is now indefinitely suspended. I will finish these games eventually, but I want to play some ocean-themed games at the moment to get into the mood of my upcoming art and I have to work on rehab to heal my knee now. Sorry, guys!

It looks like you already dropped trophy hunting two months ago, because you haven't done anything on your account since then.

Edited by AJ_Radio

1 minute ago, AJ_Radio said:

It looks like you already dropped trophy hunting two months ago, because you haven't done anything on your account since then.

Just because I take extended breaks doesn't mean I've dropped trophy hunting. I also have to say that I question the motives of anyone who's staring at my profile for two months anyhow. lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kristen Danielle said:

Just because I take extended breaks doesn't mean I've dropped trophy hunting. I also have to say that I question the motives of anyone who's staring at my profile for two months anyhow. lol

Because I glanced at it for a few seconds, first time I've looked at it in over a month.