Fall/Winter 2021/2022 Backlog Challenge

2 hours ago, Liioni said:

Other than that I've finished the story and all the trophies connected to it in Tomb Raider, now I've got the Multiplayer trophies to tick off. Should be enough time to finish them before end of the challenge!

If you struggle to find boosting partners, let me know. I don't mind jumping in to help out. The trophies that need other people are quite quick to knock out. Though you need a group of 4 to do the ranked match trophy ?

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Liioni said:

I agree! The characters are amazing! And the story is good too, I'm excited to see what different choices will do to the narrative! I'm a tiny bit afraid of getting that feeling of emptiness one can feel at the end of a really good book. But hey, I would say it's 100% worth it for what it gives me right now!

The different choices actually end up making elements of it very fresh - you see some interesting sides to a lot of the characters if you choose to be a jerk to them or don't help them, or react negatively towards them. Turing is particularly interesting on subsequent playthroughs because of that.

Hopefully you won't have that feeling at the end of it - I ended up just wanting more from that universe..... The good thing is there's actually another game set in that universe. I had no idea about it until one of my friends told me.  I've not actually gotten around to playing it yet, but he said it was a good time, and suitably has the same atmosphere and feeling that 2064 does.

I've been waiting on a sale for it for a while - but I might just go ahead and pick it up if one doesn't come up soon.

You might have already heard of it, but if you haven't it's this.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9060-va-11-hall-a

L9f2a7e.png

It's got Jess and Tomcat in it and I think Lexi too, so if you end up wanting more from that universe like I did, then that might be for you.

Edited by rjkclarke
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, rjkclarke said:

I've been waiting on a sale for it for a while - but I might just go ahead and pick it up if one doesn't come up soon.

You might have already heard of it, but if you haven't it's this.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9060-va-11-hall-a

L9f2a7e.png

It's got Jess and Tomcat in it and I think Lexi too, so if you end up wanting more from that universe like I did, then that might be for you.

I’ve been waiting for a sale on this one too and I believe it just finally did yesterday. ?

• Like 2

On 11/20/2021 at 7:04 AM, Jon22264 said:

A bit late to the party but just the motivation I need. 

Games at 0% unless stated otherwise.

PS4

1.      The Order 1886 (20%)

2.      Hidden Agenda (7%)

3.      Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order            

4.      Batman: Telltale

5.      Far Cry 3

6.      LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 (18%)

7.      Erica

8.      Life is Strange

9.      Back to the Future

10.   Until Dawn

11.   The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

12.   What Becomes of Edith Finch

13.   Subnautica

14.   Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter

15.   Spiderman (36%)

16.   The Complex

PS3

17.   Beyond Two Souls