Fall/Winter 2021/2022 Backlog Challenge

15 hours ago, xItsLesterx said:

Don’t stress it. It’s not. If anything, one platforming section where you don’t have the indicators was the most annoying section.

You're probably right.

You know, whenever I read these forums and there's a topic about how hard something is in the game I always fall victim to believing it. In the end things usually turn out to be easier than what I expected. The trophy/plat is pretty "common" even after it was a PS+ game meaning it's probably not that bad. Although I already had my fair share of deaths on easy as I can be pretty clumsy when it comes to platforming. xD 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DizzyDavidson said:

You're probably right.

You know, whenever I read these forums and there's a topic about how hard something is in the game I always fall victim to believing it. In the end things usually turn out to be easier than what I expected. The trophy/plat is pretty "common" even after it was a PS+ game meaning it's probably not that bad. Although I already had my fair share of deaths on easy as I can be pretty clumsy when it comes to platforming. xD 

That happened to me with the Mist Walker trophy For FFXII.  Everyone was saying on the forum how much trouble they were having getting the Black Hole Concurrence.  You defiantly need to be lucky and hope that you get consistent Mist charges popping up but it took me maybe 30 minutes of trying before I got one.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DizzyDavidson said:

You're probably right.

Yeah I didn't find it too bad. There were maybe 2 combat encounters near the end of the game that I found a bit challenging, but mainly it was stupid mistakes I made on the platforming sections that caused me the most trouble in the D O run. You'll be fine though ?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TomataEighty9 said:

Little update from me

Not started/no progress

Newly added

Progress since last

My games : 

1. Jetpack Joyride (ps3) - 28%
  2. Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy (ps4) - 13%
  3. South Park : The Stick of Truth (ps4) - 18%
  4. L.A. Noire (ps4) - 11%
  5. Ratchet and Clank (ps4) - 4%
  6. Black Desert (ps4) - 41%
  7. Path of Exile (ps4) - 25%
  8. Canis Canem Edit (Bully, ps4) - Not started
  9. GreedFall (ps4) - Not started
  10. Puzzle Quest - Challenge of the Warlords (ps4) - 4% 
  11. Gems of War (ps4, base game) - 38%

12. Marvel Puzzle Quest (ps4) - Not started 

Added these 3 games : 

Puzzle Quest - Challenge of the Warlords (ps4)

Gems of War (ps4)

Marvel Puzzle Quest (ps4)

I love Puzzle Quest! I played it loads back in my Xbox 360 days, then last year I found it on the PlayStation store so I picked it up again ?. It's a shame the PlayStation version didn't include the Plague Lord DLC, it added a lot of challenge after completing the base game. The only really annoying trophy is the forging a god like weapon, it's super RNG reliant if you get it or not. I hope you have fun with it though ?

My favourite thing in the game, when all the gems line up perfectly and then the game says -"That was a heroic effort!". ?

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Heather342 said:

I love Puzzle Quest! I played it loads back in my Xbox 360 days, then last year I found it on the PlayStation store so I picked it up again 1f601.png. It's a shame the PlayStation version didn't include the Plague Lord DLC, it added a lot of challenge after completing the base game. The only really annoying trophy is the forging a god like weapon, it's super RNG reliant if you get it or not. I hope you have fun with it though 1f60a.png

My favourite thing in the game, when all the gems line up perfectly and then the game says -"That was a heroic effort!". 1f601.png

Yeah its amazing ?

i love match 3 gems games. Im still sad that bejeweled 2 is unavailable on ps3 now.

im enjoying it a lot, both puzzle quest and gems of war ?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KimBongUn420 said:

LA Noire - completed the story and most of the collectibles.  Only have the auto and gun trophies left and then all done!  I'd forgotten how abrupt the ending is; it's the biggest weak point of the game to me.  Speaking of other things that didn't age well, this game was made in the gilded age of Collectible Hell that was the early 2010s and there are just too damn many of them lol.  Glad the industry as a whole has shifted away from that garbage.

Thats why i did all collectables before anything else :D 

• Like 3