Fall/Winter 2021/2022 Backlog Challenge

Anyone finished Shadow of War? I was plodding along with the Shadow Wars act 4 element and the trophy popped way before it was supposed to. Presumably patched. This has led to me being 10 levels lower than I need to be and having what I believe are message trophies. Any way around this other than playing half the game over? Cheers 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fanatixa1 said:

Hi everyone, 

Here's my weekly update. I finally got the platinum and 100% in Lost Judgment! I'm really happy that I finished it as this was quite the grind towards the end. I enjoyed the story of this game and most of getting the 100 % was fun too. It just took long. I think overall it took me around a 130 hours 1f605.png

Apart from Lost Judgment I played more Crash Bandicoot 4 and Dirt 5. Dirt 5 is enjoyable so far, although it seems a bit simple. I also found out too late that it had DLC trophies and the DLC is 35,00 euro's at this time. I'm hoping for a discount in the coming week, so that I can get the 100%. 

I'm also replaying Horizon Zero Dawn, I never got the 100% for it so I'm playing new game + and on the hardest difficulty. The game was at 70% tho, so I cannot add it to this challenge unfortunately. Have a good week everyone! 

Nice progress so far @Fanatixa1 and congrats on Lost Judgement. I will get to that one and the original Judgment one day.

How are you finding the NG+ Ultra Hard run in HZD? I really need to go back and complete this as well.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, gruffiiti said:

Nice progress so far @Fanatixa1 and congrats on Lost Judgement. I will get to that one and the original Judgment one day.

How are you finding the NG+ Ultra Hard run in HZD? I really need to go back and complete this as well.

Thank you! I still need to go back to the original Judgement to complete it, but will do that another time. 

I'm enjoying it so far and it's actually not too hard with the Shield Weaver armor. This armor heals you automatically. I think if you got the platinum you should have this armor. Also the game skips some content that you don't need to replay. So so far so good, think I will be able to get through it pretty fast, since I'm only playing the main story and no side content. 

• Like 3