Perma glitched platinum (?)

VirtualNight

I should have posted this something like 9 years ago, well better late than never.

I played this so long time ago and I could never plat it due to a glitch regarding clothes: as you know, there is a sort of checkmark page in the game for each piece of dress you collect, where each is marked either Owned or Not Owned.

Back when I played the game, I eventually did everything in the SP, however I noticed that some clothes from the security boxes (i think is what they are called) do never count as Owned. New saves, even attempts with no patch, still the same result, some specific clothes never count as Owned.

I think that with a dlc you can unlock the trophy for the clothes, however I guess it won't work for the 100% medal.

I'm curious if anyone else ever had this glitch and if so, how you fixed it. I'm a bit tempted to find a cheap physical copy (I haven't the digital version anymore) but I want to hear from others about this glitch first.

1 hour ago, VirtualNight said:

I should have posted this something like 9 years ago, well better late than never.

I played this so long time ago and I could never plat it due to a glitch regarding clothes: as you know, there is a sort of checkmark page in the game for each piece of dress you collect, where each is marked either Owned or Not Owned.

Back when I played the game, I eventually did everything in the SP, however I noticed that some clothes from the security boxes (i think is what they are called) do never count as Owned. New saves, even attempts with no patch, still the same result, some specific clothes never count as Owned.

I think that with a dlc you can unlock the trophy for the clothes, however I guess it won't work for the 100% medal.

I'm curious if anyone else ever had this glitch and if so, how you fixed it. I'm a bit tempted to find a cheap physical copy (I haven't the digital version anymore) but I want to hear from others about this glitch first.

I plat this game 3 times and each attempt i forgot to wear some legendary outfit. I checked your trophy list since you don't have Chief Inspector trophy i think this isn't any type of glitch but you have missed something. Try to date some girl and do the race or maybe try to search events i am sure you miss something!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, killer91ITA said:

I plat this game 3 times and each attempt i forgot to wear some legendary outfit. I checked your trophy list since you don't have Chief Inspector trophy i think this isn't any type of glitch but you have missed something. Try to date some girl and do the race or maybe try to search events i am sure you miss something!

It definitely is a glitch. I remember that whatever I tried was never marking some specific clothes as Owned. There is one of them in the first area you play, I think they are some sunglasses and that you need to be at level 4 to equip them, well I also tried to level up enough before picking them, I could equip them as well, however this has never marked them as Owned.

There is a well hidden thread about this on square enix website as well and nobody ever mentioned a potential solution to the issue.

I don't remember if you need all clothes for Chief Inspector, I guess I actually had a very few remaining things to do but I stopped because I had noticed the glitch regarding clothes.

1 hour ago, VirtualNight said:

It definitely is a glitch. I remember that whatever I tried was never marking some specific clothes as Owned. There is one of them in the first area you play, I think they are some sunglasses and that you need to be at level 4 to equip them, well I also tried to level up enough before picking them, I could equip them as well, however this has never marked them as Owned.

There is a well hidden thread about this on square enix website as well and nobody ever mentioned a potential solution to the issue.

I don't remember if you need all clothes for Chief Inspector, I guess I actually had a very few remaining things to do but I stopped because I had noticed the glitch regarding clothes.

I remember 1 pick up item at the begin but not what is that, i never visited SE website but i remember many people on .org has the same problem as you ;) but in any case glitch or not it's a good game and really fast to complete, you can archive easily in under 20 hours..i know it's a waste of time in your case but this is the only way if your really done everithing as possible. 

• 3 weeks later...