What is your Favorite anime of all time!

weirdSONIC

I'm pretty sure there's already a thread like this, but I'm too lazy to look so I'll let you slide until some other Forum Nazi (No offence to anyone :P) posts the link.

My favorite anime are Elfen Lied and Puella Magi Madoka Magica. In fact, I saw the third madoka movie last night at the theater. Good stuff..

As for manga, my favorites are definitely Gantz and One Piece which I am currently in the middle of reading.

Well my top 5 would probably be:

Dragom Ball

Cowboy Bebop

Death Note

Elfen Lied

Neon Genesis Evangelion

This thread already exists.

(Saw it earlier)

My favorite anime of all time would have to be Vampire Knight.

Zero.♥

I really enjoyed Vampire Knight,  shame on me I've only watched the first season  :S

There are a lot of anime out there. And i love them all but some are just better than others in your opinion. Mine are naruto,Freezing,infinite stratos,the entire Dragonball series,fairytale,bleach,and of course pokemon...... Jk its Gungrave

I don't mean to be a dick, but there is already a thread on this...Though you could say making this thread will at least revive the old one!

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/2465-favorite-anime/page-10?hl=%2Bfavorite+%2Banime#entry176569

^please post here.

Also, Gungrave is definitely in my top 3 for sure. It's so underrated it's ridiculous! If you liked Gungrave, watch Trigun if you haven't alread (it's a space western). It was written by the same guy who made the Gungrave anime. It's also worth watching ;)

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Can't really have one.

FMA: Brotherhood has to be one of the better ones I've watched though

D.Gray-man as fantastic

Magi: Labyrinth of Magic (and Kingdom of Magic) despite them skipping quite a bit in parts.

Hunter X Hunter

Kyokai no Kanata

No.6

and Naruto Shippuden (but depending on times, some of the fillers are dreadful).

... I'm shocked more people are concerned that there is already a thread about your favorite anime on PSN profiles instead of pointing out that this topic Is in the PS3 section BUT DOESN'T INVOLVE THE PS3. I don't mean to be rude but I think this topic belongs in the general discussion, although, I am not a moderator, so what do I know.

P.S. Cowboy Bebop

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Hajime no Ippo

Gintama

Kokoro Connect

Clannad: After Story

Steins;Gate

Monster

Cowboy Bebop

Berzerk

Sakurasou no Pet na Konojo

Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin