Division 4 Boostable with Player Above Div 4?

The_OG_Sebass

No, you have to be in that division as far as I'm aware. 

You can play co-op with a friend, and use the squad that they have to get to Division 4. However, If they are in a higher division you'll get higher rivals points per win raising your division quicker, and less points lost when you lose.

However, the problem is you'll play players based on whoever has the higher skill rating. So if your say Division 6 and your buddy is Division 3, you'll play Division 3 players.

Edited by GloriousFury9414

1 hour ago, The_OG_Sebass said:

Welp, guess I’m never getting the platinum 1f642.png

It's possible with a bit of practice if your new to Fifa!

Problem is everybody has amazing teams at this point in the game, making it harder for newcomers. Division 4 trophy is always much easier at the beginning of the year as everybody is on a balanced level. 

On 01/08/2021 at 8:25 PM, The_OG_Sebass said:

Welp, guess I’m never getting the platinum 1f642.png

Know the feeling. 

Doesn't help there's a combination of people who relegated for... reasons(?) and some people exploiting a couple glitches that I don't expect to be patched this late into the game. When you start climbing up the divisions ever so slightly it just takes a couple of these in your matchmaking to undo your progress instantly. It doesn't seem viable to reach Div4 without at least some assistance at this late stage, either through coop with a high division friend for more points per win and less on losses or just someone to coop with who has a more competitively viable set of players.

Coop can be clunky if you're not on the same page because it switches player every pass but if you can get used to it with your partner then that's probably the only real shot other than to restart from scratch and hope to get good free pack players then good placement matches. But, if you're like me then you're too far gone to want to reset all that progress in case you fail those placements and end up deleting you progress all for nothing.

Biggest problem in wanting assistance however is who to actually coop with? For a popular game there's really not a lot of people wanting to coop at all and whilst this site has sessions going on those won't likely be higher divisions nor have good teams, but even still I've contacted a few and they're like 'sure' and never hear from them again.

I think I've gotten myself a decent team now myself. It's not meta or OP like most players you'll meet but it does come in at an 88 rating and 100 chemistry so putting in a better performace should theoretically be enough to overcome that more marginal gap in teams compared to when I started and it didn't matter how well I played with teams being so far apart in stats xD

If your team is trash and you want to make use of my team I'm up for it, I don't mind a companion just for morale if anything. 

• 4 weeks later...

I was the same, I managed to boost the previous fifa 20 but this one I decided to have a crack, first thing I did was to sort out my defending as I was awful at it especially in FIFA 21. I played a lot friendly matches that related to objectives to earn rewards. Then I was placed in Division 7, got promoted to division 6 I kept going back and forth from division 5 & 6. I played the weekend league every week to get decent rewards, I use to average around 13/14 win from 30 games. I managed to build a decent team with a lot of pace. I did take a bit of a break playing rivals but then I got myself going again and once I had 1200+ rating points, I knew I had to win 2 games so this is where I used my decent loan players like mbappe and maradona to get me to my finishing line. The game that I need to win to ensure to get the trophy I had to win it ugly by making sure I don't lose the ball in the last 10 mins of the game as I was winning 2-1 as it was so tense.

Just believe in yourself and you can achieve this, I thought the exact same as you but then just got better at it, i've not touched fifa for 5 months so I know ill be awful at the game again.

• 9 months later...