Divine Gratitude Bugged out for me?

Aka_Riko_

So to keep this short, in my first playthrough, I did 24/26 quests (Sam's quests in Chp9) and at the end of Chp14 I was able to pick up the letter from the angel and the 2nd Elemental materia, everything as normal. (I have the letter in my key items FFS!)

Except the trophy didn't appear. I just figured this was a late pop, so I kept playing, finishing the game and still, nothing. I then proceeded to replay the game on Hard, no letter appeared as I missed 1 sidequest in Chp8, whatever. Then replayed the 3 chapters again doing all the side quests, and doing Madam M's sidequests in the hope of the letter appearing a 2nd time, nothing.

What the hell can I do in this situation? The trophy flat out bugged out, and didn't appear, despite replaying the required chapters again, and focusing on getting all the angel quests, and still nothing. Is my only hope to start a completely fresh, brand new save, and run through the entire game with a new save, for the 5th time, just to grab the letter and get a bronze trophy? If so, I am just done, because I'd rather go and play something else then, despite it being the only trophy I am missing now, as I have done everything else in the game but that.

• 4 weeks later...